Wipro Voice Process Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 Jan 2019

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

1st u have to go for registration 2nd will be GD 3rd will be your personal interview be very clear with your english pronouncing otherwise they will reject you. The process might take the whole day so.

Interview Questions

• tell about yourself?
    why wipro or bpo?
    how much salary expectations do u have   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wipro

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Chennai) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process went from morning 11 am to 5 pm
    There are four round
    Initially they will sort you according to your degree ,they will look for your communication skill
    next goes to the telephonic round , you will be asked to read the passage or sentence given in a paper and will be asked to speak on a particular topic and you will be given 30 seconds to talk about the topic via phone
    next comes the Aptitude round, you will be asked to attend 10 question out of 18 and your vocabulary skills is checked
    next goes to the operational round and HR interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune City) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process is quite simple and easy, I applied for voice process, there will be 4 to 5 rounds
    1. Introductory.
    2.SVAR test.
    3.Operation (Ops).
    4.Typing test.
    5)Documentation.
    Please read more about this round on google.

Interview Questions

• 1)Introduce yourself (With your roles and responsibility in the previous organization) and for fresher (explain your final year project and what do you learn from it.)
      2)Why Wipro.
      3)Why Voice process
      They will ask this kind of basic questions, be prepared with this kind of question with your fluent English if you are fluent in English please read at least 10 books of your interest (Book reading is just Suggestion, as you will require good communication for all companies where you applying)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wipro (Hyderabad) in September 2018.

Interview

First round is Just a minute (describe road trip)
    Second round is Typing test (80% accuracy)
    Third round is vercent ( Speaking, Reading )
    Fourth is HR (General topics, Opinions, News , Daily affairs)

Anonymous Employee in Darjeeling

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Darjeeling) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was easy to crack. I was connected to three interviewers, one after the other, over phone call. HR congratulated me saying the second interview has selected me for the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.