Worth Internet Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Worth Internet Systems

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Worth Internet Systems

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Worth Internet Systems (Reading, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

Focused, competency based interview. After that, a take-home problem and working through that with the team. I pulled out of the process after the first interview because of another offer.

They have obviously put a great deal of thought into the process. All of the people I met were really nice. They made a point of looking at cultural fit since hard skills can be taught.

Interview Questions

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Worth Internet Systems (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Applying and interviewing through the in-house recruiter was a breeze and a made it so much easier and transparent than if they'd used an agency. She was available after work hours to help me juggle interviews with my work hours at my previous job. After an initial phone call I had 2 more face to face rounds with my future team member, another person from HR and the head of software engineering. The interviews were comfortable, I felt at ease all the way through and it immediately became evident to me that it is an open, supportive and friendly environment. They're actually interested in what kind of people they hire besides what's on their CV.

Interview Questions

• What is something you find frustrating in your job, if anything?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.