Wyeth Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wyeth Interview Questions

Updated 21 Dec 2016

2.8

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wyeth (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Met with local hiring manager once before receiving the offer and was then sent to Pennsylvania for training. Initially, I was contacted by a recruiter after I replied to an online posting.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. Previously, I had been a manager in the industry myself, so I pretty much knew the typical questions and preferred answers.   Answer Question

Administrative/Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wyeth (Evanston, IL (US)).

Interview

Director asked if I wanted the job, when I said yes he hired me. This was a new one person office to introduce a new pain relieving product over the counter.

Interview Questions

• I will run the office and he will work in the field with reps.   1 Answer

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wyeth (Portland, OR (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume after referral from existing employee recommendation. Phone screen/interview with recruiting. Phone interview with hiring manager. Formal in person interview scheduled. Interview was in STAR format. Situation, Task, Action Result. Formulate your answers this way.

Interview Questions

Actually still in process, that option is not listed.

Data Management Project Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was for the most part, fairly smooth and as expected. There was an odd disquiet throughout the building and I went from interview room to interview room though. This was also the first time I was interviewed by a group - mostly nice folks.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wyeth (Canton, OH (US)).

Interview

The interview was at a time when it wasn't as structured as it is now and was more friendly. The person who interviewed me was my manager as well. He is a wonderful human being who taught me very much about the job and people in general. The interview was over half a day during a drive along with him. I don't know if they do these anymore. It gave us both an opportunity to get to know each other better,

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest achievement and your greatest failure.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was pretty structured

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview

Half day interview was a series of one on one and group interviews. Described my research in a chalk talk and answered various questions about my goals. Since this was for an intern position, it was not a particularly extended interview, but also not short.

Interview Questions

• This was my first interview ever so talking through my research on the board on the spot was intimidating.   Answer Question

Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (New York, NY (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process was well structured and pleasant. Several managers and directors interviewed me. I had to go from office to office. Some were more detailed than the others. Wyeth was a very diverse work place.

Interview Questions

• How to separate reaction products   1 Answer

Negotiation

It took a while to settle on a final salary

QC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ramapo, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyeth (Ramapo, NY (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

Round table discussion where each interviewer takes a turn asking a question about a hypothetical situation that you may or may have not faced on the job. Absolute torture for a temporary job opening, I couldn't wait for it to be over and I never applied for a job there again.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were on a team and one of the team members was not doing their fair share of the work?   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

Standard describe your previous work experience

Interview Questions

• All question pretty standard. Tell me about a time....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty set salary based on experience.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyeth (Wilmington, NC (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

First interview was face to face rather than a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain your bonus program with your former company.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.