Wyeth Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wyeth Interview Questions

Interviews at Wyeth

2.8

Sales Interview

Interview

Contacted by HR after submitting application to online job posting. Met with hiring manager. Then had short meeting with regional manager at Itasca regional office. Pretty straight forward process. Needed to depart shortly after offer for training in Philadelphia.

Procecss Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was a very good process. No trick questions. I had time to inquire about the company. It was very comfortable. Interviewer seemed genuinely interested in what I could bring to the job

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, challenges, learnings, improvements   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wyeth.

Interview

I applied it online. After less than a week I received a call from an HR. HR asked some basic questions such as the work experience, major, and some other things like that. Pretty easy interview ( since it was just an intern position)

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wyeth (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Met with local hiring manager once before receiving the offer and was then sent to Pennsylvania for training. Initially, I was contacted by a recruiter after I replied to an online posting.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. Previously, I had been a manager in the industry myself, so I pretty much knew the typical questions and preferred answers.   Answer Question

Administrative/Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wyeth (Evanston, IL (US)).

Interview

Director asked if I wanted the job, when I said yes he hired me. This was a new one person office to introduce a new pain relieving product over the counter.

Interview Questions

• I will run the office and he will work in the field with reps.   1 Answer

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wyeth (Portland, OR (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume after referral from existing employee recommendation. Phone screen/interview with recruiting. Phone interview with hiring manager. Formal in person interview scheduled. Interview was in STAR format. Situation, Task, Action Result. Formulate your answers this way.

Interview Questions

Actually still in process, that option is not listed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wyeth (San Juan, PR (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was via phone. It was about 30 minutes and it was very specific to engineering. I cannot share that information in this public space. my apologies. There is a lot of questions in the glasdoor profile.

Data Management Project Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was for the most part, fairly smooth and as expected. There was an odd disquiet throughout the building and I went from interview room to interview room though. This was also the first time I was interviewed by a group - mostly nice folks.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wyeth (Canton, OH (US)).

Interview

The interview was at a time when it wasn't as structured as it is now and was more friendly. The person who interviewed me was my manager as well. He is a wonderful human being who taught me very much about the job and people in general. The interview was over half a day during a drive along with him. I don't know if they do these anymore. It gave us both an opportunity to get to know each other better,

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest achievement and your greatest failure.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary was pretty structured

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (Madison, NJ (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Wyeth employed a single day interview process which included HR, the hiring manager, multiple senior level colleagues. The whole process took approximately 6 hours. Due to a competing offer from a competitor, the offer process was expedited.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your boss what your greatest weakness was, what would he/she say?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.