Wyeth Research Scientist I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Wyeth Research Scientist I Interview Questions

Interviews at Wyeth

2.7

Research Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wyeth (Cambridge, MA (US)) in September 2008.

Interview

It was a very informal interview, with the hiring manager and several of her colleagues.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving previous job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered 40% more than my current salary, so I did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Wyeth

Research Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wyeth in March 2008.

Interview

Applied from job postings. Interview confirmation with email and telephone call. First phone interview with hiring manager, very positive discussion and notified that other interviews are being held simultaneously and will be contacted in few weeks based on need for further discussions. Was contacted in a month and a second onsite interview was arranged where meetings with multiple people in multiple disciplines. Again very postitive. Offer presented in another month, very competitive and excellent package.

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wyeth in May 2009.

Interview

The interviewers were very nice and pleasant. It was a very informal one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• The Star type questions were the most difficult to answer. "Explain how you would handle a dispute between your employees"   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.