Xento Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Xento Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Xento Systems

3.3

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Xento Systems.

Interview

I have qualified 2 rounds of Xento Systems i.e CCAT exam where we get 15 mins for 50 questions and the next was MCQ based Test. Both rounds were elimination rounds. Now i am eligible for next Rounds of Xento Systems.

Interview Questions

• CCAT examination which includes of Aptitude, Reasoning and Verbal Questions.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xento Systems.

Interview

First they take aptitude test regarding grammer, logical questions and maths questions, then 1 technical program to write on machine, then 2 face to face technical rounds and then if you are selected then HR round.

Interview Questions

Xento Systems Response

12 Oct 2020 – Xento People Officer

Thank you for your rejoinder!

Associate QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xento Systems (Pune) in July 2020.

Interview

I applied online
    I got call from HR and she informed me about interview process
    Total 4 round are there
    Cognitive aptitude Test which consists 50 questions and time given is 15 min
    Technical round 1
    Technical Round 2
    HR round
    Interview taken via video call

Interview Questions

• SQL queries
      Joins
      API testing
      Current Projects
      Agile Methodology   Answer Question

27 Jul 2020 – Xento People Officer

Thank you for your feedback...

Associate QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xento Systems (Pune) in July 2020.

Interview

I applied online
    I got call from HR and she informed me about interview process
    Total 4 rounds are there
    Cognitive aptitude Test which consists 50 questions and time given is 15 min
    Technical round 1
    Technical Round 2
    HR round
    Interview taken via video call

Interview Questions

• SQL queries , joins ,API testing , previous organization ,agile methodology ,basic of manual testing   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Xento Systems (Pune) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process consist of four round, firstly in mail they will provide you the link and by using that link you have to give the aptitude test after that 2 technical rounds one is taken by team leader and another is taken by project manager and after that the last round was Hr round which is taken by HR head.

Interview Questions

• Asked my about software testing field related questions based on manual and automation testing   1 Answer

12 Oct 2020 – Xento People Officer

Thank you for your Response!

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xento Systems (Pune) in July 2020.

Interview

I interview at Xento System, Pune in the end of July 2020.
    it will take 2 days process for me.
    Total 4 rounds and all are virtual/online interview process
    First: Aptitude test very easy and basic 15min 50 questions
    Second: Technical Interview
    Third: Technical + Manager
    Fourth: HR Discussion

Overall very excellent experience with the Xento interview process.
    The HR team and interview panel is very excellent and supportive.
    The process is very fast after every round within 10 min only I will get feedback from HR and same day all round are scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Basics of Manual, SQL basic queries, your Roles & Responsibility, Test Cases & Scenario   Answer Question

Associate Javascript Developer Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through some job portal and I got a link from xento to apply through Carrer and I got link for ccat test.
    There are total 4 rounds.
    First one is ccat test in that there are total 50 questions within 15 mins no negative try to answer all questions medium difficulty. After clearing first round I got a call from HR for technical interview on Google hangout it went for almost 1 hr there are two interviewer both are good and cool they encouraged me to give correct answer and one interviewer asked questions related to js like hoisting, callback,promises,object methods,currying,clousers,basic of js , prototype, inheritance it was good experience.
    And another one asked about basic html and CSS like semantic tags,web workers,in CSS box model ,animation etc it was good I answered all the things almost.
    They are very cool it went nice.and after that I got call from HR that cleared 2 Nd round and next day I have 2 technical interview with one of head he is also very nice person with cool attitude very friendly he asked me about my last company projects what is the work I have done with some data structure question I said about stack concept.it went good I selected there also finally it was HR round .
    That person is also very good friendly we got through some sharing of personal details with salary discussion I really enjoyed the whole process of interview it was a nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Js basics, prototype,currying function, clousers, hoisting,data structure any one concept   Answer Question
    • Semantic tags,box model   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Xento Systems (Pune) in June 2020.

Interview

Interview process was very quick and good enough. I took only 6 days to receive me offer letter. Interview Panel was good enough , they asked me related questions. Hr team was also good and coordinated well enough.

Interview Questions

• All html 5 concepts, core javascript, Event bubbling and capturing, array function in javascript   Answer Question

23 Jun 2020 – Xento People Officer

Thank you for your response, we appreciate it

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xento Systems in June 2020.

Interview

I got a call from HR, There were 4 rounds in total, one aptitude and coding test followed by 2 technical rounds and HR round. I was interviewed during a pandemic situation so all rounds were conducted google meet. Interview process was very smooth and fast.I got offer letter in 2 days.HR team is very helpful.

Interview Questions

• 1st Round General aptitude test
      2nd round Coding Test
      Technical Rounds: OOPS concepts, Sessions, and SQL concepts asked me to write basic programs and SQL queries,Questions regarding projects mentioned on resume.
      HR Discussion: Briefed me about company ,salary discussion and offer letter.   Answer Question

23 Jun 2020 – Xento People Officer

Thank you for your feedback, it will for sure encourage us to do better.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xento Systems (Pune City) in June 2020.

Interview

It was smooth and the interviewers were friendly.
    I was given time to explain my experiences and views on the questions asked which boosted my confidence further.
    It was a calm process and all the questions were easy for me and related to QA

Interview Questions

Xento Systems Response

16 Jul 2020 – Xento People Officer

Thank you for your comments and for taking out time to share the feedback.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.