Xento Systems Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 258 of over 258 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Xento Systems

Application

I interviewed at Xento Systems

Interview

I had the best experience with the interviewers. The hiring process was very smooth. All throughout the interview, everyone was very supportive From the interview till the onboarding it was a very nice experience.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to OOPS concept,mysql query and PHP.
    Answer Question

Xento Systems

Application

I interviewed at Xento Systems

Interview

Long process Quite slow Program round Then technical round by two people Manager technical round Need to take follow up Helping hrs Provide meals on interview day Good environment All facilities available It can take more than one day

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Xento Systems (Pune) in Oct 2021

Interview

All are good. HR communicate with me time to time and I am happy with technical round and final round. I was very excited for join Xento. HR also ping me for my every interview schedule.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

Interview

Interview process is very easy and co-operative, if i get any difficulty to enrollment of document then HR team guide to us step by step and deeply, and they give us confident

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xento Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xento Systems

Interview

Interview Process has total 4 rounds: The process starts with test and coding round, then two rounds of technical interview, If you crack the technical interview round then finally HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xento Systems

Application

I interviewed at Xento Systems

Interview

It was quick and smooth process of 1 week(may vary according to the requirements). Interview rounds that need to follow: 1.Machine test (aptitude test) 2.Technical discussion.(Technical questions) 3.Managerial round.(about projects that you have done) 4.Hr discussion(salary discussion) And finally received an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xento Systems

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Xento Systems

Interview

1. Machine test (aptitude test) 2. Machine test (Coding test) 3. Technical interview 1 4. Technical interview 2 5. HR discussion Finally, we get an offer letter. Overall a quick process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xento Systems

Application

I interviewed at Xento Systems

Interview

On Campus Selection test through college. Later further rounds were conducted. First basic aptitude test was conducted in which students who cleared it were qualified to next rounds for selection process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xento Systems (New Delhi)

Interview

It was very shocking interview experience. I have given all the answers correct. I written all SQL queries correctly. I also mention one incident with the interviewer. The interviewer said -  1.Select statement in SQL is DDL command. 2. Grant & Revoke are DML command. Interview should be recorded, so that hiring team also get an idea about this. Please don't give chance to anyone for taking the interview, there should be any process for taking the interview. Please improve your interview recruiters so that you will get good candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xento Systems

Application

I interviewed at Xento Systems

Interview

There was a video interview on G-meet. There was two round of interview and took for 1 hour for each round. The questions are based on PHP, oops & MySQL. They also asked for program output and queries

Interview Questions
  • 1. They asked for php, mysql & oops question
Viewing 1 - 10 of 258 Interviews