Xentrix Studios 3D Animator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Xentrix Studios 3D Animator Interview Questions

Interviews at Xentrix Studios

2.8

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Our test and interview was arranged by our college for campus placement.

1st round - Aptitude test, 20 ques, 20 mins

2nd round - 8 hour animation test

1st animation - Ball bounce and obstruction ( duration - 4 sec)
2nd animation - A man getting scared by something. (duration - 3 sec)

3rd round - Interview with the supervisor.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Xentrix Studios

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through GAFX Event . I sent them a mail for which i got the response quickly .
    They told me the date and timing to attend for the interview.

Note : Better be there before half an hour with hard copy call letter

1. Aptitude test Which was for half an hour

2. Test - Animation tests 1 - Body mechanism
                                                      2 - Object animation
    (For which i selected )
    While giving test they asked us for group discussion Just intro and wt do u knw abt their company like that.

3.Telephonic interview (Completely based on technical knowledge)

then after a 10 days got the call saying u r selected.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company ?   1 Answer

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The procedure is, you will have go through an aptitude test which is very easy in my poin of view. And i had to do two set of Animation test which one ia basic principles of animation i will be bouncing ball or something similar. The second test is acting based on the given topic. For me beth the test wen pretty well.later there will be 2 interviews one is with HR and other one will be conducted with someone from concerned Department it . The interview was conducted for 30-45 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

Firstly i was given an IQ test which was for around 30 minutes, then a studio test for about 6 hours and finally a face to face interview for about 20 minutes.

3D Animator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios in January 2015.

Interview

All things where going well but during interview. Team lead start asking questions out of context. And even questioned regarding my passion. And at last they aspect you to be top notch but still they hire you as intern. And after 3 months they aspect you to sign 2 year of bond. Reason they just give they are investing time and money. And what about employee perspective he/she is also investing his/ her time and skills.

Interview Questions

• what you about Xentrics   2 Answers
    • Ask you to are OK with the bond thing and suggest you not to think about it   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.