Xentrix Studios 3D Modeling Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

3D Modeling Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process took a week. I had applied for the role directly from the company website. I received the call from HR after couple of days and scheduled my practical test interview the next day. I reached the company on time and they gave a aptitude question paper containing logical,verbal,non verbal,artistic and decision making questions. I answered them in 45 mins and submitted back.
    Then they gave a practical test. For me they gave a prop model to complete within 6 hours (can use Maya and Zbrush). I completed the model within given time and informed them.
   Then they sent me to talk with talent requiter HR. They said they will review the work and call back.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude, age based, logical, number series, time based, English vocabulary   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Xentrix Studios

3D Modeling Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn.I got a call just next day for the test and next procedures.I had a studio test in August.Very first they gave me a Aptitude test and next was modeling test with 6 Hours time.I did it and got selected.For 2nd round they had two artist on phone and was asking some cross questions.I answered them and after a week they send me a offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Xentrix?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.