Xentrix Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Xentrix Studios Interview Questions

2.5

Sort:

QA Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in April 2017.

Interview

4-6 interviews, each one a new interviewer. They require you to come in a few times. Back and forth with HR, also you are required to travel to Manila every month. Expenses paid but limited. I have to write at least 30 words for Glassdoor to post this. I have to write at least 30 words for Glassdoor to post this. I have to write at least 30 words for Glassdoor to post this.

Interview Questions

• What is a security measure that you implement now? What are the some goals that you are proud of and why ?   1 Answer

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in October 2014.

Interview

Practical animation test followed by a round with the Animation Director and the Team Lead and then a round with Human Resources, mainly for salary negotiation. A smooth process overall I would say.

Interview Questions

• Why Xentrix, why not some other firm?   1 Answer

Animator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios in March 2015.

Interview

it was a quick one day interview process where they asked me to come in for a test and then a technical interview followed by a HR interview the process took one whole working day

Interview Questions

• they asked if i was willing to work long hours   1 Answer

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through GAFX Event . I sent them a mail for which i got the response quickly .
    They told me the date and timing to attend for the interview.

Note : Better be there before half an hour with hard copy call letter

1. Aptitude test Which was for half an hour

2. Test - Animation tests 1 - Body mechanism
                                                      2 - Object animation
    (For which i selected )
    While giving test they asked us for group discussion Just intro and wt do u knw abt their company like that.

3.Telephonic interview (Completely based on technical knowledge)

then after a 10 days got the call saying u r selected.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company ?   1 Answer

3D Modeling Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios in July 2017.

Interview

Got an online test, in 8hrs of time frame. Completed the test in time. Got and interview call and all was well. Rejected the offer due to two reasons. 1. Bad glass door reviews. 2. Low salary offer.

Interview Questions

• What's you journey in this profession till date.   1 Answer

3D Modeling Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process took a week. I had applied for the role directly from the company website. I received the call from HR after couple of days and scheduled my practical test interview the next day. I reached the company on time and they gave a aptitude question paper containing logical,verbal,non verbal,artistic and decision making questions. I answered them in 45 mins and submitted back.
        Then they gave a practical test. For me they gave a prop model to complete within 6 hours (can use Maya and Zbrush). I completed the model within given time and informed them.
       Then they sent me to talk with talent requiter HR. They said they will review the work and call back.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude, age based, logical, number series, time based, English vocabulary   Answer Question

Trainee 3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru).

Interview

Overall experience was good. First I had an IQ test, then 6 hours studio test and HR interview. Everything went great, studio ambience was nice, HR were very polite and friendly as well as professional during interview process. Waiting to hear from them now.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Animation?   1 Answer

3D Modeler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios in June 2016.

Interview

They called me to their bangalore office. Without any prior notice took an aptitude test. After that I went thorough a 7 hours studio test. In which from my side I did good.

Interview Questions

• Just asked my years of experience.   1 Answer

Rigging Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

Hiring Process is really fast for fresh face. Just need to be confident with your talent and need to pass the test but starting pay scale is really less and working hours are more than we just think :)

Interview Questions

• In test you have to complete a mechanical rig and organic   1 Answer

Pay scale was less

3D Animator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios in January 2015.

Interview

All things where going well but during interview. Team lead start asking questions out of context. And even questioned regarding my passion. And at last they aspect you to be top notch but still they hire you as intern. And after 3 months they aspect you to sign 2 year of bond. Reason they just give they are investing time and money. And what about employee perspective he/she is also investing his/ her time and skills.

Interview Questions

• what you about Xentrics   2 Answers
    • Ask you to are OK with the bond thing and suggest you not to think about it   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.