Xentrix Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

Sort:

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in November 2014.

Interview

The HR team was very cooperative and were in contact with me the entire time before the interview took place. I was interviewed by the CCO of the company, who was very arrogant. He asked me simple questions which were a piece of cake for me. It hardly took any time to do the formalities and I was selected.

FX Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in March 2018.

Interview

First they ask me about myself. Then they ask me about my studies.Then they ask me about the softwares.
    Theye just 3 min for the interview.
    That's it . Only 3 min interview one of the shortest interview because they have already seen my portfolio that's why.

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The procedure is, you will have go through an aptitude test which is very easy in my poin of view. And i had to do two set of Animation test which one ia basic principles of animation i will be bouncing ball or something similar. The second test is acting based on the given topic. For me beth the test wen pretty well.later there will be 2 interviews one is with HR and other one will be conducted with someone from concerned Department it . The interview was conducted for 30-45 minutes.

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in October 2014.

Interview

Practical animation test followed by a round with the Animation Director and the Team Lead and then a round with Human Resources, mainly for salary negotiation. A smooth process overall I would say.

Interview Questions

• Why Xentrix, why not some other firm?   1 Answer

Animator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios in March 2015.

Interview

it was a quick one day interview process where they asked me to come in for a test and then a technical interview followed by a HR interview the process took one whole working day

Interview Questions

• they asked if i was willing to work long hours   1 Answer

Production Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios.

Interview

HR process was clean and succinct;
    The nature of the work was explained straight-forward;
    The 2nd interview was average;
    At the end of the second interview, felt I was not gonna get through;
    Also was skeptical about working there as it felt the place was not a good place to work

Interview Questions

• How much is the expectation   1 Answer

3D Modeling Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn.I got a call just next day for the test and next procedures.I had a studio test in August.Very first they gave me a Aptitude test and next was modeling test with 6 Hours time.I did it and got selected.For 2nd round they had two artist on phone and was asking some cross questions.I answered them and after a week they send me a offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Xentrix?   1 Answer

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied through GAFX Event . I sent them a mail for which i got the response quickly .
    They told me the date and timing to attend for the interview.

Note : Better be there before half an hour with hard copy call letter

1. Aptitude test Which was for half an hour

2. Test - Animation tests 1 - Body mechanism
                                                      2 - Object animation
    (For which i selected )
    While giving test they asked us for group discussion Just intro and wt do u knw abt their company like that.

3.Telephonic interview (Completely based on technical knowledge)

then after a 10 days got the call saying u r selected.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company ?   1 Answer

3D Modeling Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios in July 2017.

Interview

Got an online test, in 8hrs of time frame. Completed the test in time. Got and interview call and all was well. Rejected the offer due to two reasons. 1. Bad glass door reviews. 2. Low salary offer.

Interview Questions

• What's you journey in this profession till date.   1 Answer

QA Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in April 2017.

Interview

4-6 interviews, each one a new interviewer. They require you to come in a few times. Back and forth with HR, also you are required to travel to Manila every month. Expenses paid but limited. I have to write at least 30 words for Glassdoor to post this. I have to write at least 30 words for Glassdoor to post this. I have to write at least 30 words for Glassdoor to post this.

Interview Questions

• What is a security measure that you implement now? What are the some goals that you are proud of and why ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.