Xentrix Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Xentrix Studios Interview Questions

Interviews at Xentrix Studios

2.6

QA Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in April 2017.

Interview

4-6 interviews, each one a new interviewer. They require you to come in a few times. Back and forth with HR, also you are required to travel to Manila every month. Expenses paid but limited. I have to write at least 30 words for Glassdoor to post this. I have to write at least 30 words for Glassdoor to post this. I have to write at least 30 words for Glassdoor to post this.

Interview Questions

• What is a security measure that you implement now? What are the some goals that you are proud of and why ?   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Jaipur, Rajasthan).

Interview

It was an easy interview I had two telephonic rounds and One skype round. I cleared all the rounds with ease and HRs were very good. Overall had a very good experience.I recommend this company to everyone.

3D Modeling Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process took a week. I had applied for the role directly from the company website. I received the call from HR after couple of days and scheduled my practical test interview the next day. I reached the company on time and they gave a aptitude question paper containing logical,verbal,non verbal,artistic and decision making questions. I answered them in 45 mins and submitted back.
        Then they gave a practical test. For me they gave a prop model to complete within 6 hours (can use Maya and Zbrush). I completed the model within given time and informed them.
       Then they sent me to talk with talent requiter HR. They said they will review the work and call back.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude, age based, logical, number series, time based, English vocabulary   Answer Question

Trainee 3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru).

Interview

Overall experience was good. First I had an IQ test, then 6 hours studio test and HR interview. Everything went great, studio ambience was nice, HR were very polite and friendly as well as professional during interview process. Waiting to hear from them now.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Animation?   1 Answer

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The procedure is, you will have go through an aptitude test which is very easy in my poin of view. And i had to do two set of Animation test which one ia basic principles of animation i will be bouncing ball or something similar. The second test is acting based on the given topic. For me beth the test wen pretty well.later there will be 2 interviews one is with HR and other one will be conducted with someone from concerned Department it . The interview was conducted for 30-45 minutes.

3D Modeler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios in June 2016.

Interview

They called me to their bangalore office. Without any prior notice took an aptitude test. After that I went thorough a 7 hours studio test. In which from my side I did good.

Interview Questions

• Just asked my years of experience.   1 Answer

Lighting Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru).

Interview

I done a lighting test Duration: 8hrs. i was asked to work with Maya software renderer... which means, no GI & FG etc., so i struggled a bit. but i completed it in around 5hr or so.. Next the interview with HR went well, the next week i got a call saying that i need to attend the second interview, that is with the supervisor. This F**** supervisor's ridiculous question: what is the difference between renderman and mentalray. ...... Seriously?? is this a question? ok but my answer "everything in different., the materials, lights, engine itself. is different." Result: i got a mail the next day saying that We dont have a position for u now.. does this means i failed in the test? Even Disney animator would do the lighting in the same f**** way...

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between renderman and mentalray   1 Answer

Animator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios in March 2015.

Interview

it was a quick one day interview process where they asked me to come in for a test and then a technical interview followed by a HR interview the process took one whole working day

Interview Questions

• they asked if i was willing to work long hours   1 Answer

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

Firstly i was given an IQ test which was for around 30 minutes, then a studio test for about 6 hours and finally a face to face interview for about 20 minutes.

Lighting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios.

Interview

The process if fine but undergoes a long way time duration. You need to wait for weeks to get the reply. Even if you are offered job, the date of joining is always tentative. I had to wait for 2 months to get the final date of joining even after i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your Goals is the typical question here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will drag you to the least you expected