Xentrix Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Xentrix Studios Interview Questions

2.5

Sort:

Production Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios.

Interview

HR process was clean and succinct;
    The nature of the work was explained straight-forward;
    The 2nd interview was average;
    At the end of the second interview, felt I was not gonna get through;
    Also was skeptical about working there as it felt the place was not a good place to work

Interview Questions

• How much is the expectation   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Jaipur, Rajasthan).

Interview

It was an easy interview I had two telephonic rounds and One skype round. I cleared all the rounds with ease and HRs were very good. Overall had a very good experience.I recommend this company to everyone.

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Mumbai) in March 2013.

Interview

Recruiter - phone interview
    1:1 - Interview with Line producer
    1:1 - Interview with HR Head
    1:1 - Interview with Creative Director
    Final offer letter was emailed, salary negotiations are tough, they show they have lots of options in reality they dont have any

Interview Questions

• Generic questions, knowledge level of excel, tracking assets and production   1 Answer

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

1. I had sent the resume to HR in mail with my show-reel link.
    2. they had called me from Mumbai to Bangalore for 2 Days for Test purpose.
    3. Had a Comp Test in studio.
    4. Had Interview with Technical Director
    5. They replied me after 5 weeks and offered me the Job.
    6. They asked me to join in 20 days bcoz of some deadline. For this reason i had to face issues in my former employer regarding my notice period over there. I don't understand they took 5 weeks for XYZ reason and wanted me to join in 20 days. Means they could have asked me earlier that way i had given full notice period in my ex-employer company. Bcoz i served only 16 days of Notice Period. My ex-employer haven't given me salary for last month + notice period.

Interview Questions

• Basic Comp Questions and Few about color theory.   1 Answer

Lighting Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru).

Interview

I done a lighting test Duration: 8hrs. i was asked to work with Maya software renderer... which means, no GI & FG etc., so i struggled a bit. but i completed it in around 5hr or so.. Next the interview with HR went well, the next week i got a call saying that i need to attend the second interview, that is with the supervisor. This F**** supervisor's ridiculous question: what is the difference between renderman and mentalray. ...... Seriously?? is this a question? ok but my answer "everything in different., the materials, lights, engine itself. is different." Result: i got a mail the next day saying that We dont have a position for u now.. does this means i failed in the test? Even Disney animator would do the lighting in the same f**** way...

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between renderman and mentalray   1 Answer

3D Modeler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios in June 2016.

Interview

They called me to their bangalore office. Without any prior notice took an aptitude test. After that I went thorough a 7 hours studio test. In which from my side I did good.

Interview Questions

• Just asked my years of experience.   1 Answer

Modeling Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

Good.They gave an Aptitude test at first.After that the H.R.himself gave the technical test (prop model). It was a one day long process.(morning to evening).Morning 9.00am to 6.00 pm evening.

3D Modeling Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios in July 2017.

Interview

Got an online test, in 8hrs of time frame. Completed the test in time. Got and interview call and all was well. Rejected the offer due to two reasons. 1. Bad glass door reviews. 2. Low salary offer.

Interview Questions

• What's you journey in this profession till date.   1 Answer

Assets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in May 2014.

Interview

First had to give an IQ test, followed by a skills test based on the role we had applied to and after having the work reviewed and seen as an acceptable standard, there was a personal interview by the department supervisor. Once cleared, a final meeting was held with the COO of the company.

Interview Questions

• Motivations of joining the company, what you know about the company, are you ready to work long hours as production demands it?   1 Answer

Lighting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios.

Interview

The process if fine but undergoes a long way time duration. You need to wait for weeks to get the reply. Even if you are offered job, the date of joining is always tentative. I had to wait for 2 months to get the final date of joining even after i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What are your Goals is the typical question here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will drag you to the least you expected