Xentrix Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

Sort:

3D Modeling Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process took a week. I had applied for the role directly from the company website. I received the call from HR after couple of days and scheduled my practical test interview the next day. I reached the company on time and they gave a aptitude question paper containing logical,verbal,non verbal,artistic and decision making questions. I answered them in 45 mins and submitted back.
        Then they gave a practical test. For me they gave a prop model to complete within 6 hours (can use Maya and Zbrush). I completed the model within given time and informed them.
       Then they sent me to talk with talent requiter HR. They said they will review the work and call back.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude, age based, logical, number series, time based, English vocabulary   Answer Question

3D Modeling Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn.I got a call just next day for the test and next procedures.I had a studio test in August.Very first they gave me a Aptitude test and next was modeling test with 6 Hours time.I did it and got selected.For 2nd round they had two artist on phone and was asking some cross questions.I answered them and after a week they send me a offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Xentrix?   1 Answer

Rigging Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

Hiring Process is really fast for fresh face. Just need to be confident with your talent and need to pass the test but starting pay scale is really less and working hours are more than we just think :)

Interview Questions

• In test you have to complete a mechanical rig and organic   1 Answer

Pay scale was less

Modeling Texturing Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in November 2014.

Interview

aptitude test, technical round, hr round

positive experience with the hiring team. it was structured and well planned.
    10-15 minutes given for aptitude test and after came technical round
    ...in the middle during technical round f2f with hr
     f2f with hr lead went like about 20-30 minutes.

QA Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in April 2017.

Interview

4-6 interviews, each one a new interviewer. They require you to come in a few times. Back and forth with HR, also you are required to travel to Manila every month. Expenses paid but limited. I have to write at least 30 words for Glassdoor to post this. I have to write at least 30 words for Glassdoor to post this. I have to write at least 30 words for Glassdoor to post this.

Interview Questions

• What is a security measure that you implement now? What are the some goals that you are proud of and why ?   1 Answer

Trainee 3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru).

Interview

Overall experience was good. First I had an IQ test, then 6 hours studio test and HR interview. Everything went great, studio ambience was nice, HR were very polite and friendly as well as professional during interview process. Waiting to hear from them now.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Animation?   1 Answer