Xentrix Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Xentrix Studios Interview Questions

Interviews at Xentrix Studios

2.6

3D Animator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios in January 2015.

Interview

All things where going well but during interview. Team lead start asking questions out of context. And even questioned regarding my passion. And at last they aspect you to be top notch but still they hire you as intern. And after 3 months they aspect you to sign 2 year of bond. Reason they just give they are investing time and money. And what about employee perspective he/she is also investing his/ her time and skills.

Interview Questions

• what you about Xentrics   2 Answers
    • Ask you to are OK with the bond thing and suggest you not to think about it   1 Answer

Modeling Texturing Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in November 2014.

Interview

aptitude test, technical round, hr round

positive experience with the hiring team. it was structured and well planned.
    10-15 minutes given for aptitude test and after came technical round
    ...in the middle during technical round f2f with hr
     f2f with hr lead went like about 20-30 minutes.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in November 2014.

Interview

The HR team was very cooperative and were in contact with me the entire time before the interview took place. I was interviewed by the CCO of the company, who was very arrogant. He asked me simple questions which were a piece of cake for me. It hardly took any time to do the formalities and I was selected.

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in October 2014.

Interview

Practical animation test followed by a round with the Animation Director and the Team Lead and then a round with Human Resources, mainly for salary negotiation. A smooth process overall I would say.

Interview Questions

• Why Xentrix, why not some other firm?   1 Answer

Assets Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in May 2014.

Interview

First had to give an IQ test, followed by a skills test based on the role we had applied to and after having the work reviewed and seen as an acceptable standard, there was a personal interview by the department supervisor. Once cleared, a final meeting was held with the COO of the company.

Interview Questions

• Motivations of joining the company, what you know about the company, are you ready to work long hours as production demands it?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Interview

1. Aptitude test
    2. Techical
    3.HR Round

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in November 2013.

Interview

Lot time taken for interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, only offer to take or leave

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Mumbai) in March 2013.

Interview

Recruiter - phone interview
    1:1 - Interview with Line producer
    1:1 - Interview with HR Head
    1:1 - Interview with Creative Director
    Final offer letter was emailed, salary negotiations are tough, they show they have lots of options in reality they dont have any

Interview Questions

• Generic questions, knowledge level of excel, tracking assets and production   1 Answer

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

1. I had sent the resume to HR in mail with my show-reel link.
    2. they had called me from Mumbai to Bangalore for 2 Days for Test purpose.
    3. Had a Comp Test in studio.
    4. Had Interview with Technical Director
    5. They replied me after 5 weeks and offered me the Job.
    6. They asked me to join in 20 days bcoz of some deadline. For this reason i had to face issues in my former employer regarding my notice period over there. I don't understand they took 5 weeks for XYZ reason and wanted me to join in 20 days. Means they could have asked me earlier that way i had given full notice period in my ex-employer company. Bcoz i served only 16 days of Notice Period. My ex-employer haven't given me salary for last month + notice period.

Interview Questions

• Basic Comp Questions and Few about color theory.   1 Answer

Rigging Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xentrix Studios (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

Hiring Process is really fast for fresh face. Just need to be confident with your talent and need to pass the test but starting pay scale is really less and working hours are more than we just think :)

Interview Questions

• In test you have to complete a mechanical rig and organic   1 Answer

Pay scale was less