YETI Coolers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at YETI Coolers

2.9

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Talked with a recruiter who then scheduled me for two separate phone interviews with management. After which I was asked to come for an in person interview and prepare a 30 minute presentation about how I would approach my role.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the product your customer wanted was sold out?   1 Answer

Outfitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy. I got to speak with April on the phone and it was great! Ashley was very helpful in getting things set up and explaining processes to me

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at YETI?   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I had several phone conversations with the recruiter before my initial interview. I returned a couple of weeks later for a series of 2nd interviews with 4 additional team members.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how I would handle difficult situations and how I'd handle projects with minimal guidance.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at YETI Coolers.

Interview

There was a lot of waiting in between interviews and hearing back from the hiring team. I had a phone interview and then an in-person interview with the recruiting department. It was a pretty standard interview- slightly more conversational than just shooting off questions/answers.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at YETI Coolers.

Interview

After completing a phone screen, an in-office interview was offered. This included a background on the company, a tour of the office, networking with other candidates, and two in person interviews.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Applied online. After 3 months (yes, 3 *months*) of silence, a recruiter reached out to do a phone screen. After that, I was asked to do a Skype interview. Not a big fan of Skype interviews (they're always a little awkward due to video lagging), but still I thought it went OK. Never heard from them again. Is it really so hard to just send a form email rejection? Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at YETI? What interests you about this role?   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

a couple of phone interviews, followed by a half-day in-person interview with 4 people. After a phone screen with the hiring manager, I had 4, half hour sessions ranging from developers to VP of IT. questions ranged from database, design patterns, & architecture to best practices and management style.

Interview Questions

• largely experience based, asked some level of development questions - but seemed to focus more on expertise and experience, which I preferred.   1 Answer

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Director of Talent Aquisition, followed by an in-person interview with the Creative Services Manager and Senior Recruiter at their offices in Austin, TX.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical interview questions, but very conversational.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

A phone interview is followed by an in office interview. The phone interview is done by recruitment and doesn't ask technical questions. The office interview is incredibly informative and the staff is friendly. The interviews themselves are done with 2 of the accountants on the team and a separate interview with their boss.

Interview Questions

• What's a recent problem in which you had to take the lead and solve?   Answer Question

Junior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

The decision seemed to have already been made before I had my interview. Everyone was friendly, (I met with 3 people), but one even tried to discourage me from wanting to work there, saying that the atmosphere can be unwelcoming to new hires, and that they cannot effectively keep up with growth - causing the employees a lot of headaches.

Interview Questions

• I offered a lot of information, but honestly, hardly anything was asked, and no one seemed that interested in what I had to offer - other than that I seemed more than qualified.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.