YOR Health Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jan 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at YOR Health

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at YOR Health

Found 3 candidate interviews
YOR Health
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at YOR Health

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks for a total of 5 face-to-face meetings. The process was smooth, very interesting and very professional. At the last stage of the process I was honored to be interviewed by one of the owners of this company. It was very inspiring and very motivational. I told myself: “this is the place I want to be in order to build my career!”

Interview Questions
  • my experience
    Answer Question
YOR Health
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at YOR Health

Interview

Found an ad on Craigslist with a job description that highlighted more freedom to grow and motivate others. Had a 5 minute phone screen and explained my background and career goals. Received an email to set up a virtual interview. First red flag was the grammatical error in the signature of the recruiter's email: "Leave better then when we came". It should be THAN, not then. The recruiter introduced no structure to how the interview was going to go. I was given great info about how the business started and it's motives behind their mission. Our virtual interview shared a powerpoint file. I listened to WHY the business was credible, WHY it would succeed, etc. I was prepared for an interview, not a sales pitch. When I expressed that my career goals were not aligned with the company, it prompted further persuasion. At that point my computer was about to die and had contemplated hanging up several times. It's a great business model but in the hour I interacted with them, they were unprofessional, too pushy and still in it's infancy.

YOR Health
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at YOR Health in Jun 2012

Interview

They begged me to join. That is how they make their money. It is framed as an interview. But really it is asking you to work for no guaranteed money while putting money in up-front. It is more a presentation of what is possible in the company than ever asking what you are capable of.

Interview Questions