YRC Freight Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

YRC Freight Interview Questions

Interviews at YRC Freight

2.2

City Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

It was long ago but back then things were completely different as they are now days. It was much simpler and the face to face interview were much faster and got the job.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

P&D/Dock Combo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansdale, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Lansdale, PA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Laid back and easy interview. Manager knew most of the answers to questions I asked. Also was very honest about what hours I’d be working, also explained that it was a Union shop so seniority prevails.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok working the afternoon/evening shift til you get more seniority?   1 Answer

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Overland Park, KS (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

There was first a test - emailed a problem statement and asked to send source code zip back. there was a phone interview that asked about javascript, java, SQL, etc.

Interview Questions

• Javascript stack questions, java basic OOPs questions, SQL questions   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YRC Freight.

Interview

I found that the interview was very unorganized and unprofessional. Interview was easy but I won't accept their offer. No one knew what was going on and no one was prepared.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Kansas City, MO (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I only had the first call where they asked for your experience and salary requirements and then they explained the position and requirement for the role. Still waiting for the next call from HR dept.

Interview Questions

• what is your salary requirement   1 Answer

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Overland Park, KS (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

First Interview: Phone Call with the Recruiter to make sure I was a goof fit with the right skills.
    Second Interview: Phone Call with the hiring manager talking about what i currently do, why I am looking, and where do I want to be in the future.
    Third Interview: In-Person with the Manager and his team asking me technical questions about what I know about what I currently do as well as what they do, what they are looking for, and reasons for looking at another opportunity

Interview Questions

• What do you like about working with Content Services(ECM)?   Answer Question

Weights and Inspection Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Laredo, TX (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. The Hiring manager was in Cleveland Ohio. He called my phone for an interview. Asked questions about my previous employment experience. He asked me to describe situations when a customer needed assistance solving an issue in the supply chain and how I handled and fixed the situation.

Dock Supervisor Interview

Interview

Very professional interview, made to feel comfortable from the start. Great managers who really cared and took the time to get to know you and show you how the operation works and how you would fit in. Went over my experience and what is expected of you within the organization. Very straight forward questions about past experiences and future goals and future company expectations. This is every logistics professional ideal organization with an outstanding team of professionals.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Dayton, OH (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Interviewer left me with impression that I could never work for him. He was disrepect full and made racist and sexist remarks. Anyone in today's world would have fallen off their and wondered what company would tolerate such a bigot.

Interview Questions

• Can you work right away? (They have gone through 3 supervisors in 9 months)   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Savannah, GA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Quick very detailed manager was very understanding knew that all i needed was an opportunity to show what i can do easy process to learn just take time and practice to learn the job which can make things alot easy it seems like a lot but once you find your rhythm its easy and the day goes fast if you jump right to your task

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.