Yash Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Yash Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Yash Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Ames, IA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview and all technical questions, firstly a senior developer interviewed and later project manager did it. I received a call from HR after a week and requested to come to the office for further discussion.

Applications Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Very Easy Process, Anyone can get selected.

Unprofessional Company

Senior Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Newtown, PA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Very direct and straightforward. The hiring managers were very clear about what the client was looking for, and there follow up in scheduling me for interviews was fantastic. I wish other companies could have a more proactive approach in allowing consultants to be successful in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yash Technologies in January 2013.

Interview

Interview involved some nontechnical questions. It involved establishing trust as well.
    Overall, was alright. It was more like a conversation.
    We mutually agreed upon certain factors, found common ground. I got an offer soon.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Started with phone interviews (2, but only because we ran out of time the first round) and was brought out to Chicago for in-person and site visit. Interviews was asking about items on my resume but mostly was just a conversation with the hiring manager and him telling me about the company. Mostly I was asking the questions. I ended up not getting hired based on the lack of IT background, despite soft skill transferability - tech team made the ultimate decision it seemed, not the hiring manager.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

two interviews be prepared to know questions about software procedures. Understand the Yash and SAP relationship(s) Understand how to sell services for Yash as it relates to software.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Bloomington, IL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

There was an HR call to tell me that they wanted to schedule a phone interview. They then had the phone interview and told me I would hear back in a week. This was the only step and the interview was very quick basic technical questions.

Senior Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Moline, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (East Moline, IL (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

All general questions about testing process

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies.

Interview

Recruiter found me on Dice and conducted initial screen. I was then set up with a series of phone interviews with Practice Director, a senior technical team member, and an Executive VP.

Interview Questions

• Interviews focused more on selling company and position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Company was willing to negotiate as I had multiple opportunities and at least 2 offers in hand. I balked at amount of vacation time and final offer came back $7K higher.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Davenport, IA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone screening with a recruiter and then a Skype technical interview with an IT manager. Both the recruiter and the manager were very courteous and professional. There were no gotcha questions. They were just seeking an honest assessment of my knowledge and experience. It did help a great deal to study up before the interview.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions focused on Java technologies such as Hibernate and Spring. One of the questions was to compare the advantages and disadvantages of using ArrayList vs. LinkedList.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.