Yatra Online Pvt Ltd Interview Questions

Updated 26 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Yatra Online Pvt Ltd

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 66 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Yatra Online Pvt Ltd (India)

Interview

Good experience overall. Interview questions were in depth. Process was very smooth. Good experience overall. Interview questions were in depth. Process was very smooth. Good experience overall. Interview questions were in depth. Process was very smooth. Good experience overall. Interview questions were in depth. Process was very smooth.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about System design problems.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Yatra Online Pvt Ltd (India)

Interview

There were 5 rounds, which were taken by very professsional people. The interview had a coding round, 3 tech rounds including puzzles and 1 hr round. The questions were highly relevant and it was a really nice experience.

Interview Questions
Yatra Online Pvt Ltd
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yatra Online Pvt Ltd (Gurgaon, Haryana)

Interview

Meeting up with the CEO and CMD on the second day and had a fruitful discussion on future business plan with maximising revenue . What was my contribution in which departments. How do I see the trade in India growing

Interview Questions
  • How did i contribute in increasing the revenue generation in B2B
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yatra Online Pvt Ltd (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Sep 2019

Interview

Interview process is not that tough. I was shocked the first thing interviewer said after i gave my introduction is , you went to other city for money. For the sake of call scheduled he took the interview.

Interview Questions
Yatra Online Pvt Ltd
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yatra Online Pvt Ltd (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jun 2019

Interview

The process took place in Yatra Gurgaon office. I contacted the HR to look for an opportunity like this. They reverted within a week. They asked questions related to data structures and programming language of your choice.

Interview Questions
  • Segregate 0,1 and 2 and the time complexity of the algorithm. Any sorting algorithm Find the first repeating element in an array Difference between interface and abstract class.
Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yatra Online Pvt Ltd (Gurgaon, Haryana)

Interview

Less time consuming and valuable interview, I like the whole idea and process of the interview and best part was that I was able to get selected. Thank you team for giving me the chance to prove myself

Interview Questions
Yatra Online Pvt Ltd
Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yatra Online Pvt Ltd (Gurgaon, Haryana)

Interview

3 Robust and deep down interview rounds. Every question were based on practicality of my experience, and so was compared with the modus operandi at Yatra. Rigorous questions were put on the table so as to judge my personality, attitude, work spirit, motivation level and level of innovation to put out at work for enhancing the employer branding. That's all.

Interview Questions
  • All about past experiences, relevance to that were the many situational based questions and so psychological questions.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yatra Online Pvt Ltd (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Feb 2019

Interview

I applied online and got call from HR for a f2f interview on a Saturday. The discussion was quite good with senior, manager and VP. After technical discussions, they told that HR would contact me next week on Monday. I kept following up with the HR on email and calls, the response was no response till a week and then they rejected me. After that they again called me for another interview and it again went quite good, but after 2 weeks of chasing on emails, I was rejected again. There was no feedback given, only a statement saying that they be moving ahead with candidature.

Interview Questions
Yatra Online Pvt Ltd
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Yatra Online Pvt Ltd (Mumbai) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was very smooth all 3 rounds, 1st was taken by pooja hinduja, 2nd was aparna acharekar, 3rd Rubin. After completing all the rounds pooja has told me that you will receive a call from our head hr for salary break up and joining confirmation, finally i got a call after week and i joint next week

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yatra Online Pvt Ltd (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jan 2019

Interview

I got a call from HR that I have been shortlisted, and I will have to come for interview on a given date. When I reached there, the person who was supposed to take my interview left the office, and asked someone else to take my interview. Answered all questions correctly, they told me that they will inform me about the further process......Later I called them after a week, just to find that I was rejected.

Interview Questions
  • Reverse an array of characters, where special symbols should remain at the same position.
  • Level Order Traversal
  • Water that can be stored in between an array of buldings
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Interviews