Interview Question

Sales Executive Interview

Hawkins Cookers Limited

You get to meet the real terror of Hawkins in the most pleasant way.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

134 Answers

Anyone please tell me what is the pattern of written test. I have my written test on 1st june 2014.

anuja on

goodluck to all u people, please inform us about the pattern.. will be waiting eagerly.. :)

taniya on

logiacal reasoning, tax (excise), costing and simple english... test is managebale if u know the formulaes right and apply little logics. I hope that for accounts all are done. goodluck to others :)

ashutosh on

@arijit, u have the test for the post of programmer right?

taniya on

I made a call at Hawkins office they told me there will b 3sets of paper 1 will be aptitude and reasoning 2 will be discipline paper (mechanical electrical or like that) and last one would be essay writing

Anonymous on

@ashutosh, thanks buddy.. hope u get d call for GD n PI at mumbai.. :) @kiran, i think, you will be called for GD n PI when u clear the written test :)

taniya on

Guys anyone who has given management trainee legal exam ?. Plzz help with the pattern.

Indrani Gupta on

Ashutosh what was the topic of essay ? Kitne marks ka tha?

Indrani Gupta on

Anyone can help with aptitude test for legal? Is current affairs included in it?

Indrani Gupta on

anyone cleared the written test clearance mail???

ADITI on

is there any one who received call letter for GDPI

a.p.s on

Guys, has the written test results come?? If anyone has received please update

Payal on

Call Hawkins Head office for more and accurate details.

aps on

Do they hire females for the post of management trainee sales? Please reply

Anonymous on

any news for Management Trainee- Accounts. ???? Please update.

xyz on

Any news about management trainee - engg ?? Has anyone got a call ?Accounts n sales have got calls from what I read in this forum.

Anonymous on

Any one from Accounts received call letter for GD PI please update ?

aps on

Any news for Management Trainee- Accounts. Please update.

Anonymous on

Hey, but you said that Hawkins informed you that for accounts selection will start in august. You sure the selection for accounts is completed and that no more calls will be received?

Payal on

definitely trainee for accounts selection will start in august. My earlier post is for all of us who stop to share their views. so I thought it seems selection process is completed. at least see the effect. you contribute what you thought. Extremely sorry if you get misunderstood.

Anonymous on

: ) thanks again.. The wait is a lil irritating.

Payal on

anyone who had appeared for GD at Hawkins for the post of management trainee sales, kindly share your experience and topic

Anonymous on

yes, wait is irritating. yesterday I called Hawkins HQ. The executive over there told that the selection for accounts trainees will commence in august. and we will get to know in august- September. so we have to wait now much more

Anonymous on

That is a long wait but i am just hoping that we can get through it. Isnt the selection quite tough??

Payal on

I don't know much more about selection process. But it will be really good experience if we get selected for GD PI. after all working for Listed & Reputed company will certainly makes difference. !! Power of Brand !!

Anonymous on

So we know engineering and sales profile's GD/PI is in 1st week of August. So, now we are left with the following profiles Accounts Personal Secretaries Programming HR Please let us know if anyone gets a call from any of the above profile

Adnan on

hey Adnan ! Do not worry man! we will definitely get a call letter for GD PI. Thing is only that this waiting period is not tolerable. Again those who got call letter ( may be sales or engineers) are not sharing anything. So what left is only to wait. but its nice and some sort of relief that we are expressing via this site. keep in touch man.

Anonymous on

by the way Adnan for what profile are you waiting ?

Anonymous on

I have my written exam in 8th June stream personal secretary. The exam was damn good. I don't remember answering anything wrong. Could anybody please tell if they got call for GD/PI for this stream. I am from orissa.

Pulak on

Do you think working for reputed company will help in getting the job?? I thought everything will depend only on how we performed in the written test. Do they expect us to answer all the questions correctly?

Payal on

I do think so. The written exam will help them evaluate the candidates expertise. Although I got only 2 years of working experience.

Anonymous on

any one from any stream received call letter for GD PI please share the experience

Anonymous on

Just spoke to guys from hawkins .As of now only recruitment for sales is on .. As in the interview dates are out .interview dates for accounts are also out. Engg will take atlest a month more.

Anonymous on

Payal and others can you please confirm that you got a call or not and wat is the date

Adnan on

Hey Adnan ! recruitment for sales is only going on. Others are expected to start by August. Best Luck Buddy.

Anonymous on

Can any one please tell what kind of carrier can Hawkins provide to Personal Secretary trainees. Is there any chance of getting to the managerial cadre few years after??

Pulak on

I got call for GDPI and it is dated on 25th july 2014 Mumbai. Anyone has any idea regarding the difficulty level of the complete process.

shashi (MT-Sales) on

Hey Shashi I too got call letter for GD PI in mumbai dated on 5 Aug 2014.... Where you wrote your exam ?

Tausif on

Congratulations ! Shashi and Tausif. All the best Guys.

APS on

Shashi u had applied for management trainee which post ?Sales ?

Anonymous on

Any idea why sales process is being conducted on 2 dates??

Tausif - Pune was the center Thankyou - APS I applied for sales

shashi (MT-Sales) on

one more day passed without any happening. guys don't you think so Hawkins indirectly testing our patience ?

Anonymous on

Hey !!! where are you guys ?

What is happening guys??

Adnan on

hey,how do we know tht call for gd/p1 of engg students hve strted?after all no one frm engg stream has got a call till now.

anurag on

Hi, sorry cudnt reply. No have not received anything regarding interview from Hawkins yet. Did anyone get for accounts. Yes, (anonymous) patience is being tested. just hoping that after so much wait the result is positive :)

Payal on

pls confirm when u got information and by when we can expect to get mail

me on

@ 4.30 today. Executive over there informed that mails are already sent. so if not received please call hawkins HQ by tomorrow

Anonymous on

Is there any one who is shortlisted for accounts stream ? please update

Anonymous on

Hi, i dint get any mail yet. did you?? are you sure they have sent it to everyone or can we expect the mail to reach us by tomorrow?

Payal on

can anybody please update when the Personal Secretary candidates can expect receive a call letter??

Pulak on

Neither me. call Hawkins HQ. If E-mails for shortlisted candidates for Accounts are already sent then ??????? I am not in receipt of any e-mail yet. May be I am not shortlisted. Best Luck for You. Call Hawkins without forget today by afternoon. and please update if you get any new information.

Anonymous on

Any lucky guy who received call letter please update

Anonymous on

don't worry guys ... I just had words with HR and they confirm that today also they will send mails ........ so just cross your fingers

me on

Hi all, i spoke to them in the morning. they asked me if i had received any mail yet. i told them no. they said that they have sent out the mails already but asked me to call in the afternoon again so that they can tell me if i am shortlisted. You guys can call them if you want to confirm.

i got a call for GD/PI

sharma on

for which stream??

MT - Sales.

Anonymous on

did you call them (anonymous) to ask the result ??

Payal on

No. . i got a mail on 28th June asking me to appear on 5th august for GD/PI . .

Anonymous on

Hey Payal ! I called Hawkins HQ. I am not shortlisted. Anyway. Best Luck for you. This must be my last post on Glass door. Best luck to all guys who contributed their views and share valuable information from time to time. Hope all of you will get what you trying for. thank a lot to everyone.

Anonymous on

Hey, but you said you got a mail for GD/PI. then how come you saying that you dint get shortlisted??

Payal on

there r two ppl with their name as anonymous i am changing it now. . my name is parth

Anonymous on

can anyone tell me in what ratio they would have called the interviewees. .

parth on

hi all .......... have anybody informed by Hawkins that they are going to release a "waiting list" by next week .........HR has informed me about this

me on

anyone frm engg stream got a call for gd/pi??

yes, they told me that.

Anonymous on

All the best shashi for your GD & PI on 25.. please do share your experience. I have mine on 5 Aug.

Any one from Accounts stream received mail for GD & PI. Please give details

sarang on

The result for Personal Secretary is coming on 10th of Aug. Told by hawkins executive.

Hey did anybody recvd the GD/PI call for HR Profile...???? Plz let me knw

Shruti on

Any news for engg students??1 more week passes without results :(

anurag on

Hey where are you guys?? Hello shashi I expect you to share some of your experience about GD PI you faced recently. Kindly update us.

Pulak on

is there any one or not who received call letter for GD PI for Accounts ? guys please reply.

xyz on

Guys ? Guys ? Guys ? where are you people ?

xyz on

Pulak i was told that the result would be announced in September for Secretaries.

Adnan on

I jus called dem.. Itseems results for engg stream will b out at the end of aug...

Sneha on

I have called them and was told that result for PS has already published and I am told that I am not selected. By the way best of lucks to every one those who are waiting their results.Bye.

Pulak on

ohh ,thats a lot of time for engg stream.den gd pi willl also take a month :(

anurag on

it seems there is lot of ambiguity here. First they told me that results would be out in September, then they told you that it would be out by 10th of August. Now they are saying it has already been published..

Adnan on

Absolutely same thing I am guessing.

Just called Pulak saying the same thing.... not selected :(

i got call for GD/PI on 11 aug... I have applied for Accounts

.. on

- can you please tell us when got the call??

Adnan on

hey, any updates for legal associates? any idea if anyone has been selected??

Sneha on

GD/PI for accounts is on 3 days from 11 to 13 aug... no of vacancy is not known.... today 9 people were present for gd n all called for interview ....

Anonymous on

Anyone having any updates regarding Management Trainee- Engineer ??

Sohit on

still waiting...:

anurag on

and for which domain are they calling now then??

Payal on

right now sales and engineering recruitment process is going on

Anonymous on

and usually the gd is a month after we get the call, right??

hope so

wish you best luck.

Anonymous on

thanks and too you too. also, let me know when you get a call as you too are from accounts domain :)

Payal on

any one from accounts??? any updates

xyz on

What are the odds of only a single person getting the call for GD/PI ..??

Anonymous on

then sir GD with whom??????? with recruiter ?????

xyz on

Hello everyone. I spoke to the hr person in hawkins today about the results of hr/personnel and told by him that it will be somewhere in October.

azz on

hii everyone.. is ther any information regarding managment trainee for enginnering posts

bhaskar on

Still no updates on selection of lawyers!!

Sneha on

i have called to Hawkins office.... and they said... the results for engineering stream have not yet been declared....... :(

bhaskar on

Is there any one who received call letter for GD and PI on 15 JAN. 2015

NSN on

@Bhaskar bro Did u got email from Hawkins?

NSN on

Dear Shashi & Tausif...please share GD Topics u faced at Hawkins.......

NSN on

no yaar. !! sorry i almost forget that i have posted something here.... getting exhausted waiting 4 the results. there is not even any official declaration that the results are out.

@NSN on

Got a call for PS last week but I have been already been recruited in some other company so had to decline the offer.

Adnan on

Anyone got selected last year ?

anshul on

I applied for management trainee-mechanical. Kindly pls provide info regarding what is going to be asked in the written test of 75 min each paper. Thanks in advance... And pls do reply

Nilabh Shrey on

Could you please telle.the GD topics of MT mechanical engg

Anonymous on

Tausif congrats for the same. please tell me for which stream you applied.

aps on

Hey Tausif, congrats!! Did they mail you or call??

Payal on

Congrats Tausif.. When did you wrote your aptitude test??

Adnan on

do they select females for sales profile???

Anonymous on

Any one from accounts domain ??? Received call letter for GD PI ??? Pls update.

Anonymous on

Yes, they will definitely consider females for sales & management trainee profiles. It's purely a merit based selection process and how you perform in the interview.

Anonymous on

The person above me asking for GD topics - did you reveive any letter/e-mail stating that you are selected for GD ?

Anonymous on

I have applied for MT Mechanical, and Yes, i have received their email for GD on 17 Dec 2018. Can you tell me about the topics and interview experiences?

Ganesh on

@ganesh how much time after sending application did you received the mail and when was the test and how was it, what questions were there in technical part? Can you please tell me

Dheeraj on

hello payal. my exam was on 6th june.

Anonymous on

taniya i guess yes, because the vacancies are stated that ways. arjit i guess we will be able to respond to u for the same, as we have the xam tomorrow. Wish goodluck as it is needed :)

ashutosh on

I have submitted my form for test and location but I didn't got any notification for the date and timings of test. Can you please help me that when will I be getting the mail?

Anonymous on

Hi!! Thanks a lot for the info. What else did they inform? So, we should expect a call for GD/PI only in august??

Payal on

And now that you have given the gd and pi can you please tell me about it also..

Dheeraj on

Is anyone who applied for MT sales position.

Anonymous on

I am from accounts domain. havent received anything yet. When did you give your exam??

Could you please tel me the GD topics of hawkins cookers for MT MECHANICAL

Anonymous on

Thanks Payal and Adnan.. I wrote my exam on 25 may and on 28 June I got a mail about my selection. And in mail they have mentioned for GD & PI on 5 and 6 Aug in Mumbai. On 2 july I received a courier also by Hawkins in which the sent me an application which had to be filled and sent back to them. Though I am from Engineering background but I wrote the exam for Management Trainee- Sales.

Tausif on

Anyone got calls for GD / PI for the post of Lawyers? Was told by Hawkins result will be out by last week of Aug.

Zain on

I have appeared for Personal Secretaries

Adnan on

mine is also on 8th june, anyone from kolkata? can you please tell me whether the written test paper contains subject wise (for programmes, sales etc) questions??

taniya on

i have my test on 8th june..i have received a letter stating there will be three tests of 75 mins each..can anyone plz say what is the pattern

arijit ganguly on

@ashutosh , did they inform you about the dates of GD and PI ?

Kiran on

Hellooo.. I got the call for GD & PI that would be held on 5 Aug in Mumbai. I am from Delhi they have told me to appear for the same. Anyone who got selected in management trainee plz help me for GD and PI...

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.