ZF TRW Assembler Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZF TRW Assembler Interview Questions

Interviews at ZF TRW

1.5

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winona, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Winona, MN (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

You apply through a staffing agency and within 2-3 months if eligible you will be hired on and start earning benefits through ZF TRW. You don't have to interview again for ZF TRW. You go in get hired onto the staffing agency then they send out your resume trying to place you. TRW is contract to hire.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work are you interested in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You get what they offer.

Other Interview Reviews for ZF TRW

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Saginaw, MI (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

No interview. Only medical checks and drug testing to determine who is hired

Interview Questions

• There was not an interview process - only medical and drug testing   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not one; it was union determined

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Windsor, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Referred by a current employee. Was called by HR Manager. They asked for my availability, if I am willing to work shift work and weekends if needed. Offered me a position on the spot.

Negotiation

No negotiations, union job, set rate.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.