ZF TRW Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZF TRW Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at ZF TRW

2.0

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Lebanon, TN (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received call from corporate recruiter to schedule interview. Only gave me choice of one day of week. I had a ton going on that day, but wanted the job, so took several hours out of my schedule to interview. Was told I would be escorted from gaurdshack to building and interview location, but had to find my own way. Interviewed well with 3 personnel. No hard questions, and reallty, wish they would have asked more. Also met with HR manager who talked about company for over 30 minutes. No questions were asked about my resume. Was at the interview for an hour and a half. I followed up twice with the company recruiter, but no response back. I feel like they already had their candidate, and this was a huge waste of my time and energy. Interview prep and groom time = 3 hours, drive time = 1, interview time = 1.5 hours. All of this and not even the a courteous response from my followup emails. I will probably receive a generic letter in a month or so stating they chose another candidate. What ever happened to common decency and respect? Seems to be a new trend with HR and recruiters. Just avoid the candidates that were not chosen...

Interview Questions

• What steps were taken to control achieve higher inventory accuracies.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ZF TRW

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Job Fair interviews with managers. This was a public offering along with many other employers. It was not a typical interviewing process when applying for a position. Simply because of the nature of job fairs.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.