ZF TRW Senior Product Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZF TRW Senior Product Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ZF TRW

Senior Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Detroit, MI (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was smooth. There was a written test.
They said they will reimburse my travel expenses in 4 to 6 weeks. But it's been more than 7 weeks. They even don't reply to my email about the reimbursement.

Interview Questions

• Why applied this position? Why you believe you are qualified....   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ZF TRW

Senior Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Livonia, MI (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews with HR and 1 on site interview with engineer, supervisor, sr. manager & director. People's levels/positions were not mentioned until after the interview was over. Started off as 1:1 interview and later became a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• In depth process questions as well as general work experience. Was asked about skill set as well as previous experiences. Also made to use lessons learnt in school and how I could apply in the problem statement they gave.   Answer Question

Senior Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZF TRW.

Interview

IT went well. It wa smore like a formal session and had good time talking to the folks.
    IT was very informative and the people are very polite and soft spoken.
    Manily focused on my resume, skill set.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are fit for this role   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your experience ?   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking for other oppurnuties outisde your comapny ?   Answer Question
    • What is the one thing that you can bring to our company?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.