ZS Associates Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.4

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Berkeley, CA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

ZS has only one round, so the first round is the final round. 3 30 minute interviews. One is a structured case, another unstructured and a behavioral component. Very amenable employees.

Interview Questions

• You are considering opening a new bookshop close to a college campus. What considerations go into its location   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates in February 2017.

Interview

Only one round on campus. Consisted of 3 30 minute interviews back to back. Structured, Unstructured, and Behavioral. A lot more math based than I expected for the structured case. General industry knowledge about ZS core clientele is useful.

Interview Questions

• Opening a store in a new location what are things to consider?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New York, NY (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone Call, Video Interview, Office Interview. The phone call was general, the video interview was divided into a case interview and personality examination. The office interview was a brief rundown of company day to day, a lunch with an associate, and then a case interview. Overall it was very run of the mill and they could have done a much better job of explaining what it is they do rather than just showing software that is utilized in their work.

I think actually going through a specific project from the first phase to completion would be better approach to explaining the job itself.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you failed?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

The general interview questions were standard, what I found most difficult was a computerized test using a software I had never used before (geography sales for type tool). I had a phone interview and an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• computerized test using a software I had never used before (geography sales for type tool).   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New York, NY (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

A case was given and had to interactively solve it.
    The company is more involved in the marketing side of the consulting business

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Kolkata) in September 2019.

Interview

first is the case study round. then they called for an interview. It will take 45 min. They ask a question from SQL. they told me to describe the case study. Ask a question from there also. The behavior of the person very good and helpful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Mumbai) in September 2018.

Interview

The process was not so difficult.It was little exhausting as there were 3 rounds by 3 different people. last round was taken on skype by HR person. the rest o the process is quite good. even the test was ok. The salary offered was very less.

Interview Questions

• personality based questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Bhubaneswar) in January 2018.

Interview

ZS interviews are a combination of several formats—some are case based, others are detailed question-and-answer sessions.

First Round
    First-round interviews typically consist of two sessions, a behavioral interview and a case interview. For some candidates, different members of the firm conduct interviews; for other candidates, the same individual conducts both interviews.

Final Round
    Final-round interviews consist of a series of sessions typically held at the closest ZS office. In addition to structured interview evaluations, you will have the opportunity to meet several associates and ask many questions.

Behavioral Session Interview: This question-and-answer session evaluates your ability to communicate specific examples from your past experience of skills that we desire in candidates.

Business Scenario Interview: This case-based session evaluates your ability to analyze a business situation, synthesize information, and develop and communicate recommendations.

Case Interview: This session evaluates your ability to apply analytic thinking directly to a project scenario—the case may involve calculations and interpretation of the results.

Project Demonstration Interview: This session provides an overview of a specific project and gives you a chance to ask questions about our work and environment.

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Allahabad).

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly confidence is the key to success for the interviews. There were two round and in case of ZS Prepare well for HR round. The technical round basically was based on DBMS and the HR round had some puzzles.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Vellore) in February 2017.

Interview

Three step Process:
    Aptitude test- Very basic aptitude questions.
    Personal Interview- Set of three question which required a high level of thinking
    Case Study- Different market related situations which was very company specific

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.