ZS Associates BOA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates BOA Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.6

BOA Interview

Interview

Well managed but was quite lengthy.Total 3 rounds of interview out of which one can be telephonic. Be ready for puzzles and and logical questions.Good commnication skills are needed. You get an invitation to the ZS office in Pune or Gurgaon.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New Delhi).

Interview

The interview is not easy to get through. First you'll have an aptitude test. Once you'll pass it you'll get an online video Q/A link. After these two you have to face the ZS people and give a technical and an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Any case study mostly related to medical field is asked.   Answer Question

BOA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

The first round was online test which consisted of 60 questions to be done in 75 mins.Questions were from Logical Ability,Quant,Verbal,Data Interpretation.Next round was video round where personality based questions were asked along with guesstimates.

BOA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

One of the most structured (and hectic) interview processes on Indian engineering campuses.

Round 1: Aptitude Test (Basic Verbal, data interpretation and Quant). Difficulty level is several notches below CAT. Can be cracked easily with practice.

Round 2 (On-Campus) : Group Discussion - for filtering out people with below average speaking skills. This is totally random.

Round 3: Written Case. Generally a case on Pharmaceutical industry. You have 30 minutes to do the case which has 4 broad questions. Cases are generally doable in 30 minutes.

Round 4: Written case discussion with interviewer. They are looking for an analytical mindset, number-crunching ability, attention to detail, ability to justify recommendations and handle pressure. If you do well in this round, you're golden.

Round 5: Personal Interview. Fit questions + puzzles/guesstimates. Really short. Generally a stress interview round.

Round 6: Manager/Partner round - Generally fit + basic HR questions.You may or may not be given a guesstimate or a case. Depends on the interviewer. But the idea is not to let your guard down and be ready for all sorts of questions.

6 rounds on campus. 5 for laterals (no GD). Process is exhaustive and the company would make sure of your ability to do number crunching for long duration and evaluate softer aspects of your personality as well. The process is comparable, if not better than the top-tier firms, but they're looking for more analytically driven people compared to these strategy firms.

Interview Questions

• Fit Questions + Situational HR questions + Basic HR Questions + Written Case + Puzzles + Guesstimates   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2018.

Interview

5 rounds
    1- aptitude round(more of DI questions)
    2- audio round( 8 questions including guesstimates and HR questions)
    3- case study round
    4- guesstimates and puzzles
    5- fit interview
    I cleared the first 2 rounds that were held online and went for next 3 rounds at gurugram. There interview procedure is very long because they want to hire the best but management level for the process is not up to the mark as i expected. It was a good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune City) in July 2018.

Interview

First round was case study round which was doable given you know bar graphs,charts etc.Second was based on same case study.I was made to solve the questions that I could not solve in the alloted time during the interview.Next round consisted of project description few easy puzzles,The last round was with the principal which focused on guesstimates and project descriptions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

It was good and it depends how you proceed with the case study round.
    Case study round is the key to selection.
    telephonic or fit interview is simply HR round with basic questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

Video interview about yourself and some maths quiz. Each question takes maximum 3 minutes. it was just after an aptitude round.I guess who all cleared aptitude round get a chance for video interview.After video interview they had case study round after a week and then technical plus HR round and finally selection.

BOA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

An aptitude test followed by a machine round which were bith online, followed by 3 rounds of interviews - a case study round, a behavioural interview and a fit interview. Was quite an interesting process actually!

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard HR questions and a few puzzles and guesstimates.   1 Answer

BOA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

Phase 1: Aptitude test
                        Video Interview
    Phase 2: Case study round
                        Personal Interview based on case study
                        Personal Interview to check analytical skills
                        HR round all about to check if candidate can fit in the work environment of ZS

Interview Questions

• All about my extracurricular activities and academic record in HR round   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.