ZS Associates BOA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates BOA Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.6

BOA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates in May 2020.

Interview

It was very easy. All the rounds were pretty decent and required data interpretations skills. If you have good communication skills that would be a plus point for sure. Due to covid-19 it was a web based hiring process everything was on zoom.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Jaipur, Rajasthan) in October 2019.

Interview

the process was really bad and your result surely depends on the mood of the interviewer .one of my friends interviewer was chilled out and he even helped him in answers whereas on the other hand the other interviewer was one of the worst people to dea with.

BOA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was in 5 rounds
    - Aptitude(online) : LR , VA and QA , 45 minutes
    - Video Interview(online) 8 questions , 40 minutes(3 minutes each question)
    - Case Study(Offline) : reading-30 minutes , Interview- 15-20 minutes
    - Problem-solving and CV references(Offline) : Varies between 15 to 20 minutes
    - Final INterview with Senior associate(Offline) : 20 Minutes
    Answers must be accurate and thinking and approach matters more than the actual answers.

Interview Questions

• What are your references from the case study? What outputs can you derive from the study? Scope of improvement etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Chandigarh) in August 2019.

Interview

Total five rounds were there!
    1. Aptitude
    2. Video recording
    3. Case study
    4. Resume
    5. HR
    All of the rounds were elimination rounds. That is if you fail in any round, you are out of the process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Noida) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process is tough and screening is even tougher. The ask case study based questions. First round is aptitude followed by a automated communication test. selected candidates go for case study round and then a logical ability test and HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Kolkata) in July 2019.

Interview

Online apti and video assessment round, then pool drive at Kolkata in which case study was given on which 30 min analyses was to be given. Followed by a resume probing round and finally the HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in July 2019.

Interview

Online aptitude test: Basic aptitude
    Video Interview: 8 questions, 1 min thinking time, 3 mins to answer

Case Study: 7/8 pages case study and questions based on it followed by a case interview.
    HR interview: Puzzles and guesstimates
    FIT interview: An interview with a senior employee of the company.

BOA Interview

Interview

The process took place in our college. We wer given links to solve the aptitude test to solve from our homes. There was a 1 day span to take the test. After the test , there was a video calling test round.
    After that, shortlisted students were called to campus for another 4 rounds.

BOA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZS Associates in March 2019.

Interview

The process was as usual
    - Apti
    - first round
    - second round didn't happen for some reason even though I got cleared 1st

The recruiter left ZS and nobody followed up from there. I tried reaching multiple times. No response

BOA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almeirim (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Almeirim (Brazil)) in February 2019.

Interview

First was the online aptitude test. Upon clearing it, there is a case study round. And two interviews follow it. Each round is eliminating in nature. Only if you clear one round, you can proceed to the next.

Interview Questions

• How did one arrive at their answer in the case study questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.