ZS Associates BTA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates BTA Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in January 2012.

Interview

It was very issue and anybody can crack it by studying case studies from websites.
It will have aptitude round and then straightway case study round. Once you are through you have to face behavioural round

Interview Questions

• All sql technical questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

BTA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

aptitute test, case study, case study interview, behavioural interview. test was very easy. basic aptitude and grammer questions. case study was given with 30 minutes to solve. after that an interview based on your answers. very helpful people, guide you through the questions. each round is an elimination round. the next interview is basically getting to know you, gestimation questions, puzzles, situations etc.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in April 2012.

Interview

Total 4 rounds for lateral hires, one Telephonic then they call you at the location. First round there is the online test and as each round is elimination round you move ahead only if you clear the previous round. Then you have a case study based on real time scenario where you are given 45 min to provide solution to the case study. And then comes the manger round where you are interviewed by a manager on technical and analytical skills.
    Last round is with Principal where he asks more HR questions to you.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question as such but they keep on asking about what was the most difficult scenario you have faced and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer real good salary so be smart while negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New Delhi) in January 2013.

Interview

1) Online Test
    Four Sections-Aptitude,Attention to details,Verbal
    2) GD
    3) Multiple PI

Interview Questions

• Open End Questions
      Count the total Number of students who write with there Left Hand   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied through job portals. Called for online test and interview at Gurgaon office. After a patience-testing delay in the scheduled test the HR communicated to the candidates and I quote, " Okay...ummm...You guys can leave for the day" . Befuddled as I and fellow candidates were , we waited voluntarily so that some kind of clarification would come from the side of recruitment team. NO COMMUNICATION whatsoever was made. As I left the building and was on way back home ...half way through I received a call from a fellow candidate that I should come back to the office for the test. By that time I was "too impressed " by the "professionalism" on their part and declined the call. As I later came to know , the HR was so ignorant about the entire process and the potential candidates that she couldn't even differentiate between the "lot" (I am sure this is how she perceived the future employees) which had taken the test and those who were yet supposed to and "by mistake" returned home the "wrong" lot.

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

The initial written is general Aptitude, Attention to Detail, LR etc. It is an online test for about an hour and a half.

The ZS interview for BTA is a three stage process.
    First Stage is a case study where they give you a dummy client, a problem statement and some sample market data. They expect you to find a solution to the problem within 30 minutes. A major thing to keep it mind here is that your problem will have several parts and you have to make sure to touch all parts of the problem. Do not spend too much time perfecting a single part of your solution and leaving out the rest. In my case this was a written event. They give you a 4 page question sheet and several A4s to write your solution.

Second stage of the Interview F2F where you sit down for an hour or so with an interviewer who tries to understand your solution. Be prepared to explain everything in excruciating detail. Your approach to the solution is of-course is more important than your actual solution. Be very assured that all your answers are way off the mark, but be prepared to sell them anyway.

The third and the final stage is a "Principal Interview" where you get to meet a partner in the firm. This is where he tries to judge you as a person and whether you are fit to work in the ZS environment. You can't prepare for this. Just be yourself.. Know your CV.. He might just pick up points from there.. Be ready to sell a submarine in a desert... :)
    Oh yeah.. he even asked me a few basic SQL queries... no idea where it came from but he did...

Interview Questions

• This came after the partner congratulated me and got up to leave "I have interviewed about 20 people here.. tell me how i have made the right choice in choosing you!"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Within minor limits one can negotiate almost everything... DoJ, Compensation etc

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in March 2013.

Interview

Case Interviews were concluded by some guesstimates and puzzles. Second round was based on a hypothetical question and they basically look for what sort of answer u come up with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

BTA Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates in September 2011.

Interview

They took an aptitude test. After that there was a GD. Then a case study and further a Tech Interview which was also HR. In the tech/HR round they went through the resume and asked basic DBMS questions and basic estimation questions.

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZS Associates in August 2013.

Interview

2 Written Rounds, 2 Technical Interview, 1 HR round

BTA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

I applied through campus recruitment
    1st round was written.It was quite easy with questions from aptitude,english etc.the 2nd round was GD,and didn't get selected for further processing

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.