ZS Associates Business Analyst Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates Business Analyst Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.6

Business Analyst Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

30 minutes phone interview, i was been told that it will be 30 minutes technical questions, however, it end up being asked behavior questions and I didn't even prepared behavior questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Business Analyst Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Princeton, NJ (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

First part was on campus. It was a 2 part interview where one was a case study and the other was a basic behavioral. For the case study they give you information about the client and the situation and ask you a few questions. During the behavioral part, they asked a lot of questions about working in a group and leadership. The final round interview was at the office in Princeton and was a 5-hr interview with 5 different parts including lunch. Two of them are case studies, one behavioral, and the other part was just a demonstration where someone shows you and explains a project they are working on. Overall it wasn't a difficult interview. I got nervous and messed up on the behavioral part but for the most part, people are really nice and friendly there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to come up with a unique solution to a problem   Answer Question

Business Analyst Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Just one round of interviews broken down into three different sections.

1) Behavioral - mainly team based questions
    2) Unstructured case - based on your past experiences, may dig deeper into one specific one
    3) Structured case - slides of information, interviewer walks through the case with you asking questions at the end of each section

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond the given tasks.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates in February 2015.

Interview

Round 1- Online test comprising verbal, quants, logical and attention to detail.
    Round 2- Case Study. A 10-12 page case study would be given with a lot of data, tables, graphs and you need to solve it in 40 mins. Total 3 segments with 2 questions per segment. Later you need to debrief the case study to the interviewer and need to defend your answers.
    Round 3- Behavioral. Resume based questions, questions on your 4 years of college life, questions on your final year project. Guesstimate, brain teasers, puzzles etc. are also asked.
    Round 4- Fit for employment. They judge your attitude towards work. Questions would be asked on the job profile you are applying for. Some diplomatic questions. Conducted by one of the top officials of the company.

My Round 3 and Round 4 were combined and taken by the same interviewer, the head. But they were candidates who had to undergo all these rounds along with 1 or 2 telephonic interviews.

Interview Questions

• A optimization question was asked to me where I applied the summation of A.P. formula and then differentiated the quadratic equation to get the optimized value.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Vellore) in February 2015.

Interview

There are four rounds and all the four are elimination rounds, besides three are face-to-face interview rounds. Written round(online) --> Case study --> Behavioral --> Job Fit. Be prepared for analytical questions (puzzles,logical questions,...) such type of questions are asked in plenty in all the rounds. There may be a telephonic round as well, before moving to Job Fit round.

Interview Questions

• In the case study interview, questions will be asked from the case study you solved. At first, a case study is required to be solved for around 40 minutes, followed by an interview. They see your approach, than the exactness of your answer/numbers. But, more accuracy is always an added advantage. There may be a telephonic round as well, before moving to Job Fit round.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates in July 2014.

Interview

Round 1: Simple aptitude test. It contains 4 section : quantitative , verbal, logical and analytic. If you are preparing for exam like CAT you can easily crack it.

Round 2 : out of 400 candidates 52 are selected from 1st round. 2nd round is GD. In which some common topics like "media or politics" were raised. After GD, 34 out of 52 were shortlisted.

Round 3: Behavioral Interview
    Mainly guesstimate round.

Round 4: Case study and Case interview
    General Case studies which are available on vault.com and an interview related to it

Round 5: HR interview
    Candidate who reaches this round has 95% chance to get hired.

Interview Questions

• If you have gone through the detailed interview process via glassdoor or other people experience, then no question is unexpected. But, to handle the pressure of these many rounds in a single day is a difficult part.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in September 2014.

Interview

First an online test conducted by AMCAT. It is fairly easy. After that u are given with a case study question in the next round. After that CV probe and guesstimate and at last an interview with top management, an HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied though my friend who is currently working there. After about 90 days i got a call from the HR regarding a written test. After the test again there was no communication for about a month. Then then I got an email and call saying that my interview had been scheduled. There were around 7 people for the position. 1st there was 3 case study which was pretty difficult as you only get 30 mins to solve them. Then you have to explain your approach to one of the Staff member. After this there was another interview (resume based), checking your logical reasoning (guesstimates and puzzles). Then a final HR round.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult part is the case study. If you are through there are good chances of being selected.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Associate Interview

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview.
    Both rounds were of mixed type.
    They asked about past experiences, working structure, algos , and puzzles.
    Confidence and ur way of solving is the key.

Interview Questions

• They asked if i want to open a book library, how many books ( in number ) will be required...
      they just wanted to look at the approach...   1 Answer

i got a better job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2014.

Interview

4 tech round and 1 HR round
    basic maths and puzzles , First round is aptitude , second is case study , third is some puzzles or statistics basic , fourth is again same . Fifth I was told would be HR round but turned out he asked me all sort of puzzles and guess estimates . Final round was not grea

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.