ZS Associates Business Analytics Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates Business Analytics Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.5

Business Analytics Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through their career website and was referred internally by a friend of mine. I was contacted within a day of applying by a recruitment manager who set up a time with me a couple days later for a phone interview. When that time arrived the recruiter missed the call. I followed up with my contact at ZS who referred me and he was able to track down the recruiter to reschedule. When we finally had the phone screen the recruiter was great and made the phone interview very easy. It was basic questions about why ZS, why consulting, etc. After the call the recruiter emailed me to set up the next round of interviews (2 behavioral and a WebEx case). I gave my availability but she stopped responding to my emails. I followed up with calls and emails over the next few weeks but was being dodged. Overall I thought it was incredibly rude and inconsiderate. Probably more a reflection on one individual and not the company, but still...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Business Analytics Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

Applied through university, got a email to set up interview. Followed up to a technical interview. Lasted over a spam of two weeks. They require transcripts to be submitted in advance.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about your background. Then a technical interview with screen sharing.   Answer Question

Business Analytics Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

The process is a series of interviews, I believe 3 or 4 in total, depending on whether they split one up or not. In the earlier stages is pretty much simple behavioral and case interview questions, but further down the line the case interviews are a bit more complex. Despite being known for being one of the toughest companies to interview for, I found that the interviewers were a lot more polite and helpful than many that I have encountered.

Interview Questions

• The part of the case study that tripped me up had to do with pharmaceutical sales of a drug and the graph was a bit confusing, I think it was done intentionally. My first instinct was to ask whether information was missing, but it wasn't, the graph was just a bit weird.   Answer Question

Business Analytics Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (San Mateo, CA (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

People are very friendly. The interview process began with a phone screener, then two sets of interviews at the office. The first includes a behavior assessment and case study that you walk through with an Associate Consultant. The second consists of a case study in person, one that you fill out on a paper and then walk through with someone, another behavior interview with a principal, and a project demo where you walk through someones project (this is not an interview and is more for your own information but it is important that you ask poignant questions and pay attention to any questions that ask you to recap the information shared with you). There is also a lunch with associates and you can get to know the people and company culture better. I was then called by a principal and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you enjoy doing outside of work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You cannot really negotiate it is a standard pay that includes a cost of living adjustment. They provide a moving and signing bonus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silchar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Silchar) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy. They were very friendly,asked few puzzles in starting then some questions from my favorite subjects and why analytics etc. Fifty percent of puzzle were from the net which i already did and few problems were new, they just want to test your IQ, if u answered 80% puzzles correctly then others things became very easy and there is 100% chance u r going to placed. Overall interview was very good and not any difficult question asked by them.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to pursue analytics job and where do you want to see yourself after 5 years?   1 Answer

Business Analytics Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZS Associates in September 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds. First, online aptitude test . Second, case study round in which they gave us data of a particular company based on that we have to answer the question. Third, face to face round.

Interview Questions

• In a cube , what is the shortest path through which an ant can go from one end to diagonally opposite side   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Mangalore) in September 2015.

Interview

selection process started with an aptitude test and an communication skill test. it had 50 que to be solved in 1 hour. after clearing aptitude test 2 rounds of interviews were arranged, one technical and one HR. technical interview included basic puzzles, case studies. HR round was normal introductory part.

Interview Questions

• Basic puzzles, 8 ball problem, burning rope problem, case studies.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New Delhi) in September 2015.

Interview

There was a online exam with 4 rounds.Fairly easy.
    very basic questions about aptitude and logical reasoning
    english section was also good.
    final section was of attention to detail and was pretty easy as well

Interview Questions

• Very easy aptitude questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in September 2015.

Interview

There are three rounds each being an elimination round. First is a case study round, then a behavior round followed by a Fit to the company round. I got a case study which is quantitative and involving market share and size of market. There were 5 questions which were needed to be answered. The second round had guesstimates and puzzles and a brief on myself. The third round had questions related to CV my past work ex and typical HR questions. The interview went on till 8pm which was a draw back

Interview Questions

• Case study on market size, competitors, Market share and Target Customers   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in August 2015.

Interview

There was an aptitude round. 25 students were selected. Paper was quite easy consisting of 4 sections. Second round was case study. You need very good case study solving skills. I was unable to crack.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.