ZS Associates Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.3

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Evanston, IL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online for the position. Had a pre-screening call with a recruiter, discussed my background and fit with ZS. She set a call with one of the managers at the Evanston office where I had a discussion on my resume, background followed by a case study round. All this in an hour. Got an invite for a super day at the Evanston office within a week where I had 4 back to back interviews. These included Case study round, behavioral round, technical deep-dive and a project demonstration by one of the ZS employee.
Got result within 2 days by one of the managers who interviewed me. Overall very smooth and systematic process. All employees at ZS are super polite and really helping.

Interview Questions

• Almost everything was asked from my resume. Some situation based questions were asked like you are managing a project and if you have to resolve a conflict etc. etc. Discussed projects in great depth and they were more interested in the process rather than the technology.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZS Associates (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Call with Recruiter (brief - resume forwarded), technical & behavioral interview. Case study in technical interview was vague and the interview said that my solution was wrong 'it was related to profits' when I'd spoke about cost price and margins. I didn't feel like arguing, but the question was arbitrary and unrelated to the skills required for the position to start with.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Behavioral and Case-based

First stage is recruiter call, then 45-minute call for behavioral and 45-minute call for case-based.
    Then on site
    first review of a current project
    second, behavioral
    3rd case based
    4th deep dive

Interview Questions

• work under pressure? SQL Queries? Case situation, Past experiece   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Very good interview process. Very kind interviewers, and questions were exactly like described in Glassdoor. The job description itself is helpful in preparing, and I wish I had done so. Understand what the role would require and prepare accordingly. In this case it was reporting and analytics oriented.

Interview Questions

• Resume, Projects, Client facing questions, reporting skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2016.

Interview

1.First Amcat online test:
       4 sections: Quant, Logical Reasoning, Verbal and one more similar section.
    2.Case study:
       For BTA position, they have different case study as to BA position.
       For more on DBMS.SQL.
    3.HR or Behavioural Interview.

Online test will be conducted at your place and for case study and Interview they ask to come at ZS office.One good thing is they pay for all your travel expenses and give a one night stay at their guest house and food too, if you come from out-station.

Interview Questions

• Case study questions mentioned in the case study.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kharagpur, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Kharagpur, West Bengal) in December 2015.

Interview

There was a case study followed by two rounds. First one was regarding the case itself. In every round was elimination. Second round was puzzles most of them you can find it online . And finally a stress interview regarding your CV and personal life..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why is manhole cover round?
      typical puzzles   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

I was a Campus hired. The overall process was good.
    ZS came to our campus to hire us.
    There was a pre placement talk.
    Post that there was a GD session.
    Post that there was a 2 PI sessions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Kolkata) in September 2015.

Interview

There were four rounds..
    1. Written Round(online) - aptitude questions(English, logical reasoning, Quantitive ability)
    2. Group Discussion(1 minute for thinking and 15 minutes discussion)
    3. Case Study(30 minutes) and Case Interview(SQL querries(for ppl with Computer Science background) and case based questions)
    3. HR Interview(General HR questions and puzzles)

Interview Questions

• The written round contained apti questions. Level-not so tough. It was held on aspiring minds.Then there was a Group discussion in groups of 12.The topic was "E-commerce-Will the bubble burst?". Then there was a Case Study round. 30 minutes case study and then a case interview based on the case study. The case was something related to book my show. Since I am from Computer Science, they asked questions based on DBMS(Sql querries). What you write during the case study time doesn't matter much. It's the case interview which is important. They may ask you simple puzzles too. Then there was this HR interview with general HR questions like a challenge you faced, a failure you had and questions related to projects. They also asked 2-3 simple puzzles. That's it.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates in July 2015.

Interview

1 - Amcat which is pretty easy
    2 - Case study round (cannot disclose)
    3 - Case study related interview with a bit resume related questions
    4 - Telephonic interview (HR)

Interview Questions

• swap two numbers without temp variable, typical hr ques.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Allahabad) in August 2015.

Interview

First round consisted of the aptitude questions conducted by the AMCAT, and then 1 week later an interview was conducted. The whole procedure had 4 parts. First, there was a group discussion, on a general topic, which went on for around half an hour. After that, there was a case study round, and which was also 30 minutes long. Post that, there was a technical interview round, which was basically a discussion of solutions of the case study, and also the interviewer asked some puzzles. Finally, there was an HR round, which I found to be the best part of the whole procedure, as the interviewer was a really polished senior guy and asked some fantastic questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mainly based on DBMS, SQL queries, etc. but the interviewer was humble enough to listen to the solutions in English terminologies also, as in he was not very adamant to get the solutions in SQL.   Answer Question
    • Puzzles were quite mainstream and anyone could solve easily if he/she was exposed to common interview puzzles.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The overall experience was very good as almost every step had a professional touch. And the interviewers were also very humble and soft spoken.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.