ZS Associates Daa Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates Daa Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.6

Daa Interview

Interview

Interview was held in 3 stages after shortlisting of candidates through online aptitude test.
The first round was case interview , second was puzzles and last round was HR. there was a telephonic round as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gandhinagar, Gujarat).

Interview

Getting into ZS Associates is tough but easy.

The aptitude test is not very difficult. Simple and straight-forward. So, you don’t really need to worry about the questions. The basic practice (which I hope you have been doing regularly) should suffice. However, it is the time constraint that will determine who makes it to the next round.

There will be 60 questions that you need to solve in 75 minutes. These questions will not be tricky, but you need to solve them quickly. Following are the categories of the questions:

Verbal Ability- this section is going to be very easy. No practice needed.

Reading Comprehension- this section is also going to be easy. However, you need to be able to read the passage quickly to save some precious seconds.

Logical Reasoning- Easy but do have an idea before-hand as to what kind of topics are included in this section. Refer youtube.

Data Interpretation- easy but time consuming. Try to be quick with analyzing data (graphs) and solving calculations.

Attentive to Detail- nothing can be done about this section. This section just checks how attentive are you with data that is presented to you. EXAMPLE: I was given a paragraph consisting of about 8 to 10 lines and was asked to find the number of times ’n’ appeared in the paragraph. Also I could not include ‘N’. Around 5 questions make up this section.

Quantitative Aptitude- the most time consuming section. You need to be thoroughly prepared with the formulae as most question are direct formula application. If you don’t understand the question or don’t recollect the formula, just skip the question rather than wasting time on it.

Next round is case study. This round is a bit tricky and requires careful analysis of the data given, but easy to clear.

The case study basically consists of about 8–10 pages of a case which could be on any market scenario (like new market entry or launching a new product, etc). About 5–6 graphs will be given along with 4–5 questions which need to be answered using these graphs. Now the tough part is that you have to solve it in 30 mins which is quite a time crunch but no worries. In such a scenario, do NOT lose your cool. If you think that you will not be able to solve all the questions, at-least read all the questions and form a logical approach in your mind, so that you have something to tell your interviewer. After the case study is done, you will be called in by an interviewer who will ask you your solutions to all the questions in the case study. This is when you can tell him/her about your approach and how you intended to solve the unattempted questions. If your approach is logically correct, you will get through to the next round, even if you came up with the wrong answers or could not attempt the questions in the allotted time limit.

ZS does not expect you to come up with the correct answer, but your approach matters. This is why it is tough to get into ZS. This is the round where a large chunk of candidates are shown the exit as they are unable to explain their logic satisfactorily.

Now for the preparation part, practice bar graphs, pie charts, histograms and line charts to get comfortable with Data Interpretation.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, typical case and behavioral interview   Answer Question

Daa Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

The employers took all the case study sheets and resumes and then started calling people randomly for the interview. The thing that I didn't like was that there was no proper sequence and thus I had to wait for 8 hours before my first round while my fellow batch mates have completed all the three rounds. This was highly unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Patiala) in August 2019.

Interview

First of all you'll have an online test which will mainly include aptitude questions. The level of the questions were average . If you clear the aptitude cut off immediately your video interview will start in which you have to record the answers to the questions appearing on screen. Then i was called for in person interview which had 2-3 round depending on the person . Before the in person interview case study was given and in the interview questions were asked about the case study ( mainly the approach) . Then a resume probe round also including some puzzles and guesstimates . Then finally HR round .

Interview Questions

• I was asked a guesstimate which was " how many table tennis rackets are sold in your city per year "   Answer Question

Daa Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates in August 2019.

Interview

Online aptitude round followed by online interview.Aptitude test level was above average and 8 interview questions included 2 guesstimates , puzzles and 4-5 HR related questions.
    It was approx 1 hour online test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in June 2019.

Interview

Smooth. They take care of all your accommodation and travel and everything you would require to attend their interview. And the interview process is quite a time taking process, to be honest. I suggest you take your last round there itself and not on the telephone if possible.

Interview Questions

• It was all about the case they give us and all others were guesstimates and situation-based.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2019.

Interview

Online Test - It was of 75 minutes
    Video Interview - It was around 30 minutes with 8 questions
    Case Study Round - It was a difficult round. It took around 30 + 60 minutes. 30 minutes to solve and 60 minutes to explain it to the interviewer.
    Behavioral Round
    Fit Round

Interview Questions

• Questions related to ZS. There were some hypothetical questions. Estimation questions   Answer Question

Daa Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

Comprised of 3 rounds

1st round was a case study based interview which mostly required knowledge in areas like DI and LR. There were also 2-3 questions asked on guesstimates and puzzle.

2nd round was more of a casual interview with a Manager which was based on partly on CV and partly on puzzle solving

3rd round was the fit-in interview, where they assessed my decision-making abilities, ethics, values, etc. He also asked me some questions on guesstimates

Interview Questions

• Please see the process mentioned above   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in February 2019.

Interview

Excellent. 3 different rounds of interviews.
    1. Case Discussion
    2. Behavioral interview
    3. HR interview
    The interviews mostly checks your problem solving skills and communication skills. Just be confident and you will get through.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview process was quite sorted as ZS doesn't take long with the process. Even the interviewer was quite friendly and precise about the things they expect from a candidate. The whole process consisted of 3 rounds apart from the online process.

Interview Questions

• You have a cube of side 14 painted from all faces. If one extract cubes with side 1, how many cubes will have 1 face painted, 2 faces painted, 3 faces painted, 4 faces painted, 5 faces painted and all faces painted?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.