ZS Associates Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.1

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

i applied online. the process took three weeks. First there is an aptitude test which is mandatory conducted by hirepro. It consist of questions based on logical reasoning, elementary maths, english and data interpretation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Kolkata) in February 2018.

Interview

The process took place in college. The first round was typical aptitude round if you're good in aptitude you can easily get through it. The second round was technical round in which they gave 4 cases and half an hour to solve it after which they called in person one by one to explain those cases and there were some puzzles also in which they mostly check your approach that how you proceed in reaching a solution. After you clear the second round the third round was typical guesstimates and followed by puzzles and if you clear that round 4th round was typical hr round in which they mostly ask you about your interest in the company and why are you interested in this field.

Interview Questions

• In guesstimates, they asked the number of trains run from Howrah station in a day and number of flights run from Kolkata airport in a day.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates in July 2018.

Interview

Very friendly environment. Started with the basics of market then hobby and future aspirations. Promised of a dynamic ecosystem with flexible work environment. Asked about my hobbies and weaknesses. Really nice experience . Must give it a try.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

a online round consisting of various sections like aptitude logical reasoning verbal and technichal ,followed by video based round that was sort of like knowledge and confidence checker,followed by case study and hr.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New Delhi) in August 2017.

Interview

applied through college
    first round - aptitude(tough)
    second round - skype interview
    third round - case study interview
    fourth round - hr interview

prepare well for aptitude
    and have good conversational skills
    they are must
    also you must be very fast in mind calculations during cases studies.

Interview Questions

• case studies related to how many taxis are operational in delhi airport everyday.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2013.

Interview

first aptitute test comprising maths,logical reasoning and english questions. then a gd ,case study ,principal round.

Interview Questions

• how would you deal with people with casual attitude in your team??   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New Delhi) in March 2017.

Interview

long and hard> They asked a list of questions regarding the work i had done already . They also asked how proficient i was with the softwares that i had used in the previous experience. Then they asked me about some questions about graduation and my life there

Interview Questions

• regarding my past experinec   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

recently interviewed at zs associates when the company had visited IIITD for recruitment.

There were in all a total of 5-6 rounds. Each round was an elimination round.

The first round was an online test. It was done on eduthrill, each question was given only 60sec and it had to be solved within the time limit.

There was no negative marking and you would know your score by the end of the test.

A total of 105 students were registered for this round and 75 were able to qualify for the next round. The next round was a coding round. In this round, we were given just 1 coding question and 1 hour of time. The question was based on a string. After this round, they shortlisted 17 students. These 17 students were then interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my favorite language and subject, I said C++ is my most preferred language and DSA is my favorite course.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.