ZS Associates Decision Analyst Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates Decision Analyst Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.6

Decision Analyst Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ZS Associates in March 2017.

Interview

First there's shortlisting on the basis of GD.
Then case round booklet is to be solved within 30 mins.
After this all candidates who have appeared in the case round are filtered from two back to back interviews namely the case interview round n EBI Round.

If they feel the need they ll also have a fit round to check the appropriateness of the candidates for the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I interviewed at ZS Associates (Greater Noida) in December 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed in Noida in Shiv Nadar University after clearing two rounds like aptitude and video assessment.
    Round 3 :Written test is completely based on Marketing skills and stragies based on graphs and charts
    Technical guys like CSE/IT stay away from it as it wont prefer any technical preference in the company.

Interview Questions

• It is question on the booklet given .
      Q)Based on previous historical data of company how to plan next 6 months to get profit?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Vellore) in September 2017.

Interview

Round 1 : aptitude on hirepro (quants, verbal and LR/DI)
    Round 2 : case study and then F2F on case study. First 30 mins are given to solve the case study and later on in interview they'll see your approach toward the problems.
    Round 3 : Behavioral round. Prepare puzzles and guesstimate for this round
    Round 4 : HR. Apparently, this is just a formality

Interview Questions

• If i ask your friends or teachers about you, what will they say?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Kolkata) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a pool campus event. We had one round of online aptitude test and one round of video interview before. Final interview was of 3 stages, Case Round/ General Round/ HR Round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in September 2017.

Interview

the interview first had an online aptitude test. Then an online video test. Then at their office 3 rounds took place. First a case discussion round then behavioral interview and then finally hr interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Ahmedabad) in August 2018.

Interview

The first round was basically general aptitude. The questions are easy, you do not need to prepare for them. The only catch is the number of questions and the time. You have to solve 45 questions in 40 mins.
    After you clear the aptitude test, you are redirected to the machine interview round. They will ask you 8 questions. You will have 1 min to frame each of your answer and 3 mins to speak each.
    After you clear the machine interview, the next round will be the case study round. We were given a basic normal market entry question. You have to deduce the answers only from the given information. Do not assume anything. After solving the case you have to go for the interview. The interviewer will ask you about your approach. Remember, correct answers do matter. But the approach is also important. You will be redirected to the next round if your approach is correct.
    The next is Evidence-based interview. They will ask you guesstimates and puzzles.
    After that, you will have fit interview. This is about general HR questions.

Interview Questions

• How many cabs move in and out of Delhi Airport in a month?   Answer Question

Decision Analyst Associate Interview

Interview

I applied for the company off campus. I got a link for the test. I gave and cleared the test in Mid of April. I got a e-mail that we'll be in touch with you by mid of May. I didn't get any call or any feedback by the end of May. On first week of June, a mail pinged in that we were busy, you're still being considered for application, we'll get back to you by June mid. Again no call came. In the last week for June, again a mail pinged in that will you be available for an interview on 4th July. I replied that will it be a F2F or telephonic?
    July has ended. But, I didn't receive any mail or call after that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview for the post of Decision Analyst Associate had the following rounds:
    1. Written Test containing a number of data analysis questions.
    2. A video round
    3. A case study round
    4. Evidence Based interview
    5. Fit interview

Decision Analyst Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

Online Test. Got the results after 1 week.
    Was given the next date after 1 month.

The test was concerned with
    1. Quantitative
    2. Attention t o detail
    3. Logical Reasoning
    4. English

The attention to detail questions are pretty lengthy and time consuming.

Total no. of questions = 60
    Time given = 75min

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in June 2018.

Interview

It was pretty good. The first round was an aptitude test taken by Hiretale, Within 5-10 days you will get your results declared by the HR, and you will be told to prepare for a telephonic interview within the next month.
    Then after you qualify the telephonic round, you will be called for onsite interview which consists of 3 rounds.
    1. Case Study round : I was given a strutured case study related to a diamond seller.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.