ZS Associates Decision Analyst Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates Decision Analyst Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.6

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New Delhi) in May 2020.

Interview

The entire process was very thorough and rigorous. ZS recruits the best of the lot and their interview procedure justifies it. Due to COVID-19, the process in its entirety was carried out online and all 1 to 1 were done through zoom.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimate the number of cricket bats sold every year in India?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Decision Analyst Associate Interview

Interview

Campus Hiring.
    First round- Online MCQ(aptitude) those who qualified the cutoff had their Computer-Video round. Where a question appears on the screen and u have 60 second to prepare an answer and 2 minutes to record your answer. Question of this round can be generic HR questions to Guesstimate questions.

Second round- pen paper,solve a case study. Non eliminating round
    Third round- Interview round, discuss the case study
    Fourth round- CV based, Guesstimate, puzzles
    Fifth round- pro fit round.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimate-

1. Guess Number of people with iphone in your campus right now.
      2. How many female students join Engineering college each year across PAN India.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune).

Interview

Cleared the online test, asked to interview in Pune. Given a case study, easy enough. If you have a basic understanding of decision making in businesses, you can do it easily.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the graphs and basic percentage questions related to the case study. Also asked a simple puzzle.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ZS Associates (New Delhi) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied through University. This process took 2 weeks. They were hiring for two posts, BOA and DAA. There were 3 rounds of interview. The level of difficulty was over average.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Noida).

Interview

First they give you a case study having 3 to 5 problems. You are required to solve them in about 40 minutes. Then after that they call you for interviews. First interview round based on how you solved case study (what was your approach to each problem). Then some brain teaser questions and finally the HR interview

Interview Questions

• What was you approach to solve this problem in case study?
      Explain the mathematical calculations you've done to solve this.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in August 2019.

Interview

First of all there were 3 choices to take among 3 profile that is BOA , BTA, DAA. Then there was an aptitude test containing DI ,Verbal , logical reasoning and all that stuff. This was instantly followed by Video Interview for those who cleared the test. It contained some Guesstimates such as number of auto rickshaws come and go to delhi airport in a single day, some HR questions. Total 8 questions were there in which you get to think 11 minute and then 3 minutes to answer those. Try not to be answer specific but to be approach specific. Shortlisted students were then called to pune campus. Believe me I didn't have to spend a single rupee in pune. They manage every thing there, your cabs train flight hotel food everything. Then on campus we had other colleges as well .Total strength was around 60 studentsof which 23 from mine one. So at first there was a case interview round in which 30 minutes were given to solve questions based on case study given to you. Then there is an interview of another 30 minutes . You dont have to find exact answers at first. Just read all questions thoroughly and design an approach for each of them. Don't let those rough pages remain blank though coz they are submitted to the interview. You should frame a good analysis on them for better presentation in front of him. Do not do calculation mistakes instead round off those tough digits after asking to do so with the interviewer. I was shortlisted among 5 students for DAA. Then came the guestimates puzzles from geeks for geeks. Special advice is to do them all from geeks for geeks dont leave any one of them. Also they thoroughly ask about resume and behavioral questions and may be some HR questions too. After this we were sent home and selected students had telephonic round. Company is really coool . Prepare well for it.

Interview Questions

• In case inteviews you have to analyse bar graphs cures pie charts and interrelate them and data and then calculate and present your solutions
      Guestimate - how many mcdonalds outlet are there in indore
      Puzzle - Torch and bridge problem geeks for geeks
      General- values lying between -3sigma to +3sigma in a normal distribution curve(since he was senior in all daa's :P)
      Behavioural - when was the last time you got into a problem and how you came out of it   2 Answers

Decision Analyst Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

Aptitude Test, followed by case study and then personal interview. Case study had 30 minutes time with different sections each having 3-4 questions. these questions were to be explained in the interview.

Anonymous Employee in South Twenty Four Parganas

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (South Twenty Four Parganas) in September 2018.

Interview

The first round is an online assessment , pretty much following the AMCAT pattern but a bit heavy on DI based questions. This was followed by a video assessment. The shortlists from our college attended the pool campusing. There the first round was a case study round. The ones that made it past the case interview then had to go through a fit interview. The ones who got through that then had the HR/ Principal interview which was also the last round. Out of an initial pool of 600-700 3 people finally got the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why ZS? What will you do if you know you are going to miss a deadline?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Ahmedabad) in August 2018.

Interview

The first round was basically general aptitude. The questions are easy, you do not need to prepare for them. The only catch is the number of questions and the time. You have to solve 45 questions in 40 mins.
    After you clear the aptitude test, you are redirected to the machine interview round. They will ask you 8 questions. You will have 1 min to frame each of your answer and 3 mins to speak each.
    After you clear the machine interview, the next round will be the case study round. We were given a basic normal market entry question. You have to deduce the answers only from the given information. Do not assume anything. After solving the case you have to go for the interview. The interviewer will ask you about your approach. Remember, correct answers do matter. But the approach is also important. You will be redirected to the next round if your approach is correct.
    The next is Evidence-based interview. They will ask you guesstimates and puzzles.
    After that, you will have fit interview. This is about general HR questions.

Interview Questions

• How many cabs move in and out of Delhi Airport in a month?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview for the post of Decision Analyst Associate had the following rounds:
    1. Written Test containing a number of data analysis questions.
    2. A video round
    3. A case study round
    4. Evidence Based interview
    5. Fit interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.