ZS Associates Decision Analytics Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates Decision Analytics Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.5

Decision Analytics Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

1.5hour interview split up into 3 sections. One behavioral, one structured case study, and one unstructured case study. Clean and simple. ZS only has one round and will determine whether or not you get an offer and get back to you within a week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Decision Analytics Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through on-campus recruiting and was given an interview. The night before there was an information session and networking event. There were three back-to-back interviews including a behavioral, structured case, and unstructured case. The behavioral interview and the structured case were very straight-forward. Be sure to talk through your thought-process. I received my decision the same evening.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a specific analytics-based project that you worked on.   Answer Question

Decision Analytics Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Evanston, IL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through university recruiting, but they ended up not doing on campus interviews due to not enough applicants. Ended up doing a phone interview which consisted of a case and a behavioral interview, both 30 minutes. Case interview included two scenarios in which you needed some basic economics in order to solve. Included things like optimization of profit, MR-MC = profit.

Decision Analytics Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Evanston, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and went to final round interviews at their offices in Evanston. There were 3 rounds of interviews, 30 minutes each. One behavioral, one case, and one analytic. The analytic one was essentially just a math focused case that was not very difficult. Behavioral was typical tell me about a time questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you were a part of team that failed in reaching their objective.   Answer Question
    • Talk about how you structure your time management and how you prioritize tasks.   Answer Question
    • Talk about the most intensive and meaningful analytic experience / challenge you have had and what skills you learned from it.   Answer Question

Decision Analytics Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through university website. Had a one and only final round interview that lasted 90 minutes with 3 different parts. Consisted of one structured case, one unstructured case, and one behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Unstructured case was about programming elevators in a tall building   Answer Question

Decision Analytics Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZS Associates.

Interview

I have to say, I've never experience disorganization like this before. Here is the series of events.

Day 0: Email from recruiter asking for times I have available to chat about role. Same day I respond back with some times available.
    Day 5: After not hearing back, I email recruiter to check in to see if recruiter received my email.
    Day 7: Recruiter final reaches back out to me via email and offers a time for us to chat. I decline the time and offer new time to chat, she declines and counters with a final chat time. I respond and accept time to chat.
    Day 8: Recruiter calls (not the time we agreed to chat). I miss the call then call back to leave voicemail and re-confirm our time we agreed on.
    Day 9: No call from the recruiter (time we agreed upon), so I email to schedule a new time to chat.
    Day 12: Another call from the recruiter who left a voicemail saying that we were scheduled to talk at this time (we were not scheduled). I missed the call, because I wasn't expecting it, and did not respond back.

At this point, I just gave up. Terrible experience. I was interested in the company but after this experience, I wasn't even motivated to reach out to another recruiter or anything. As a candidate, I felt extremely unimportant.

Decision Analytics Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZS Associates in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online and had final interviews on campus. The process contained 2 case interviews and one behavioral interview. One case was less structured than the other and neither was too hard. Heard back within a week.

Decision Analytics Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

video interview following a HR screening call; Behavioral and Case Interviews (each will last thirty minutes). The video interview was with a webcam, so it was a two way video interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral: Tell me about yourself, Tell me about situation where you handled a difficult colleague   1 Answer
    • Case: provided me with prescription data & I had to make forecasts   1 Answer

Decision Analytics Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates in April 2018.

Interview

First round was an HR screening call. Then a call with HM which included 30 min behavioral and 30min case study. The cases were straight-forward. Get a calculator ready. The behavioral questions were pretty much all covered by questions people gave on glassdoor

Interview Questions

• Give me an example how you faced a challenge.
      Give me an example when you completed your job above expectation.   Answer Question

Decision Analytics Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates in June 2018.

Interview

1) Call with hiring manager scheduled 1 day after I submitted the application online
    2) Call with someone at the company for a behavioral interview and a case study question involving business math about 1 week later
    3) On-site interview for ~3.5 hours about 1-2 weeks later. Behavioral interview, case study with business math questions, case study on how you would go about designing an algorithm, then someone gives a presentation on a project they've completed.
    4) I received a call that same evening with a verbal offer, then a written offer 4 days later.

Interview Questions

• How many reps should be sent to certain doctors to maximize profits for a certain new drug? (Values needed for the calculations are given in tables and figures)   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.