ZS Associates Service Delivery Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates Service Delivery Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.9

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in June 2013.

Interview

interview process consists of 3 rounds
1. Online Aptitude Test round
2. Case Study Interview
3. Managerial/Principal round

interview is majorly focused on SQL, candidate should be to write or tell basic SQL queries

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2017.

Interview

Round 1 - Online Aptitude Test held by HirePro. 105 questions in 120 mins. Questions were of standard level. Out of 48 students, 18 got through.

Round 2 - We were called to ZS Gurgaon Office and the second round was Case Study round.

Round 3 - Case Study Interview based on the same case study. 8 out of 18 got through.

Round 4 - Technical Interview Round. Questions related to SQL, DBMS and projects were asked. 3 students out of 8 got through

Round - Principle Interview. It was taken by the Principle of the company and it was an interactive session where questions similar to HR round were asked.

After this round all 3 students got selected.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in October 2015.

Interview

Technical Round Management Round Senior Management Round. I have already written more than 30 words in this section but for some reason it does not accept the answers. I have some how written this to go ahead.

Interview Questions

• Was a problem based on SQL and business case that I was asked to solve   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2015.

Interview

Online test
    (pretty tough, nothing technical)
    Group discussions round (the topic can be random)
    Problem solving test (one case study, 2 questions to be answered in 25 min)
    Behavioral interview (brief discussion about the solutions you came up with in the previous round followed by general questions about the candidate)

*Each round is an elimination round*

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in January 2015.

Interview

First we had an cocubes exam. Then Case study Interview and Behavioral Interview. The process a complete day. They have a completely different process than any other companies and not an easy one.

Interview Questions

• Cocubes Exam was very easy. Prepare Well on English, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Apti.
      Case Study Interview was very difficult. The interviewer was in bad mood or so. Worst Interview of my life. I must say. Had a very bad experience. Also behavioral interview was not that easy. Overall a very different and difficult process to crack down. They put a lot of pressure to test you. Don't give up. Try to dominate.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in June 2015.

Interview

3 round: Aptitude
                  Case study
                  Case interview
                  Telephonic round

Aptitude was general questions about logical reasoning and english test and quant.
    Case round was about writing algorithm or PL/sql code for given problem based on tables and all.
    Case interview was all about case study and puzzles were asked.
    Finally telephonic round was conducted in which puzzles were asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Dehradun) in August 2019.

Interview

One the first day there was an online test and almost 100 students were selected for the interview for two posts service delivery analyst and test analyst. The second round was the case study round followed by an interview where we have to discuss our view of the case and there were some questions based on SQL queries. The second round was technical and hr combine where they ask basic c and SQL questions followed by hr questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.