ZS Associates Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

ZS Associates Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at ZS Associates

3.4

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Very friendly and logical interview process. Had 3 1 hour interviews on the phone including HR followed by on site interviews for a whole day. Process was smooth without any hitches.

Interview Questions

• Asked to complete puzzles and a case study as well as behavioral interview questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates in January 2014.

Interview

Case study is pretty logical.They are looking for the approach and problem solving skills. 3-4 rounds of interviews after written exam. First round is case study, second 1:1 interview with a team member, Next would be with office principal which is the final round.

Interview Questions

• How are you suitable for the company? puzzle type questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in April 2017.

Interview

Case study: given a problem you have develop a dbms with best practices. Once done there is section for improvements in existing design. Expect few technical questions on the same.

Technical round: Normal intro followed by few questions on resume. Prepare java very well. Since I had SQL experience he asked Java questions mentioning i already good in SQL. Expect design questions. Puzzles. Only mention things on resume which you are good at. This round was very good. Lasted for an hour. Many questions on programming and design aspects.

Hiring Manager: H.R told my rating are excellent so far, be very clear in front of manager. Think before you say anything.
    In this round you can expect questions on resume. I mentioned about ML but I hardly had started. That's something he did not like I believe. He pointed out 2-3 mistakes in resume. He asked some SQL questions and Dataware housing. I answered most of them but I was not confident talking to him as HR told he is strict. In some areas i failed to answer but still he was gave positive feedback saying profile is good. He was very friendly was talking like a friend but that might be to dig into your background. Be clear what you would say.

I was told that I will be informed in a week of 2 as there other candidates for interview as well. I did try to follow up but unfortunately nobody replied. They completely ignored my mails.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Kolkata) in September 2017.

Interview

There was an online test which held on our campus in which some aptitude questions,verbal and non verbal reasoning, logical reasoning and basic technical questions were asked. After that a video round happened in which some behavioral questions ,guesstimates and technical questions were asked. After that on the day of interview there were three rounds:-
    1)Case Study Round
    2)Behavioural Interview
    3)Case study related interview

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral Questions.
      Tell me something about yourself
      Ur hobbies and interests etc.
      Some Puzzles and guesstimates etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in November 2014.

Interview

1) Aptitude Test (Day 01)
    2) Case Study (Day 02)
    3) Tech/Behavioral Rounds (Both at a time or one at a time - Day 03)

I can say One of the best interviews I ever attended.

Anonymous Employee in Patiala

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Patiala) in September 2017.

Interview

First we had an online test consisting of various sections including verbal, quant, di, lr, technical, attention to detail. It was an easy test but required speed. Then, there was a video interview and 8 questions(behavioral, situational, technical) were asked. In the case + technical interview, we had a solve a case study and write an algo and discuss it with the interviewer. Also, some puzzles and guess estimates and questions regarding my projects were asked. In the hr round, basic situational questions and puzzles were asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself? Why ZS? You have a 3lt and 5lt bucket. Draw water from a pond and give me 4Lt of water. 25 horses and 5 race tracks. Find out the fastest 5 horses. Describe any of your projects. Other guess estimates and puzzles were also asked.
      Rest questions from the case were discussed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Kolkata) in August 2017.

Interview

This is part of college placement process.
    First , there was a standard aptitude round , which included Logical Reasoning , Data Interpretation , Verbal Reasoning , etc.
    This was followed by a computerized video-interview.
    Next was Case Study Round followed by it's interview , and finally a Managerial/HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to Database Management Systems   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in September 2017.

Interview

First, we have Online Aptitude test consists of several sections such as data interpretation, logical reasoning, quants, verbal, technical questions and few more..sections. Total 75 questions and allotted time is 1hr 25 min. Level of questions is moderate. Next round is video based interview on Talview comprises of behavioural, guesstimates, analytical types of questions. The third round is case study round around 30 minutes. The final round is Tech + HR round.

Interview Questions

• How many street lights are there in India?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a good process, well managed. Firstly, I had an online test where there were two parts - both technical and a mix of logical, quantitative and English. Then after clearing the online, I was called onsite for face to face. Firstly, we were given a case study (SQL) to solve in 30 minutes after which we were called to have a face to face with the interviewer. Then we were asked to explain how we solved the case in detail and were asked a bit about SQL queries and Puzzles. After that, there were two more rounds. One more technical where we were grilled on technologies mentioned in our resume and followed by a HR round.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Pune) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview process (on Campus):
    1. AMCAT MCQs ( Easy but take your time and don't rush into the answers. There is a section containing questions which are very easy but you have to ensure no silly mistakes are made).
    2. Case Study round. ( You'll be given a case study and you have to read/analyse it in 30 mins. Typically 30 pages case study. Case study is full of tables)
    3. Interview on case study: Here, you'll be asked to check the understanding and to check your thought process. Expect some questions on joins and SQL.
    4. Final Interview : Common questions on your college project. Some very easy programming questions like how to find second largest number in O(n) and SQL. Some questions like 'How many petrol pumps are there in pune'. Here the interviewer wants to check your approach towards problem solving.

Good Luck!!

Interview Questions

• 1.Find second largest number in linked list?
      2. Questions on SQL joins
      3. Questions on my past projects   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, since college interview. Also, this is my first job so had no idea.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.