Zendesk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zendesk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Zendesk

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. 30 minute phone call with the recruiter, 30 minute call with the hiring manager, then an onsite with a slate of 5 people. The questions were pretty standard; they asked questions about my current role, why I'm interested in Zendesk and looking to move on from my current role, and specifics about my resume. One interviewer ask a puzzle type question while another asked some basic math/analysis questions.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you came across an unforeseen problem and how did you solve for it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zendesk

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process seemed positive. There was an initial screening call with the recruiter, an interview with the manager, an excel exercise I did well on then a on site interview with 4 people back to back. I felt like I did great in all of it. Left feeling positive.

Analyst Interview

Interview

it was not well structured, sometimes too informal or not well experienced management team. Very direct sometimes for the worst. wish they were better informed the process. The ball is in their court and they are not clear with communication. Asked mostly qualitative questions, not too difficult

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.