Zendesk Associate Customer Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zendesk Associate Customer Advocate Interview Questions

Interviews at Zendesk

Associate Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (Madison, WI (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied in the beginning of May and received an invitation from a recruiter a few weeks later for a phone screening. I was originally scheduled to have an interview after my shift at my current job, but the recruiter contacted me last minute to reschedule it on the following day during my lunch break. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. I briefly described my current role/duties, my experience using Zendesk (I currently use the software at my job), and why I wanted to work for Zendesk. The interviewer also explained the basic functions of the job and the salary/benefits. I should also note that the interviewer also stated she could not hear me very well from my phone, and I got the feeling that maybe she did not fully hear my responses.

I received an e-mail the following week that I was not chosen for the job. I followed up requesting feedback on my application, and the interviewer told me that they chose another candidate with more experience for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Zendesk?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zendesk

Associate Customer Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zendesk.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and got an email response back that day to schedule a phone call with an HR person. Things were looking good. On the call, however, the person on the phone lacked knowledge of the role and wasn't able to provide details about the day to day tasks. The person also made it seem like the position was rather menial and not worth Zendesk's time. I was very excited at the prospect of working for this company and potentially growing into other positions, but after speaking with the representative, I felt deflated. I was confident that I was qualified for the position but I haven't heard back despite being told I would get a update; it's been few weeks.

Associate Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in September 2019.

Interview

The supervisor and manager are both conversant, understanding and considerate. Questions are more on engaging of what applicants can offer and knowledge about what company does. Work experiences, skills and capabilities. Talking about myself and a little bit of background.

Associate Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (Taguig (Philippines)) in March 2018.

Interview

Once you submit an application, they will reach out to you via email to ask the specific time you are free for a phone call interview. After that, it will be a final panel interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.