Zendesk Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zendesk Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Zendesk

2.5

Intern Interview

Interview

I had 3 rounds with Zendesk for the role (2 recruiter phone screens, and 1 on-site in local office). Overall had a good experience with the team. However, remote recruiter did not follow up on-time as promised.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zendesk

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (London, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me quite a few times within the space of 1 month.

At first, I ignored her, as I was having too many interviews that week, but I saw her insistence, as she emailed again asking me to book an interview. Then, she disappeared and reappeared again within the space of a week and told me to please schedule an interview with her because her chosen intern decided not to proceed with the job offer.

Something that makes you feel good, right?!

I have decided to talk to her as I needed a job and after searching the Company, I thought it seems like a good one to work for (although this lady made me regret talking to her and wasting my time researching for the company).

We scheduled an interview for the next day and prepared me thoroughly. I talked about my experiences and what I am studying and other things, replied to all questions and I felt I was friendly and came out in a positive light. I always get a bit nervous during interviews but I try to control it.

After a while, the lady seems disinterested and started to rush, so after 10 minutes, the "interview" was over. I knew I did not pass the interview stage, but still, I cannot condone lack of professionalism, as she did tell me she would get back to me the next day.

I promptly emailed her after a couple of days purely because I wanted her to stay true to her words and gave her a chance to tell me "no thank you". She ignored me and I am still waiting for her follow up.

I had a really bad experience with her and her company, I wish recruiters would be more open and reflect more the image of their company and what they are trying to project to future employees!
    I would NEVER in a million years recommend the company to anyone and I would never think to work with or for Zendesk again.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk.

Interview

Applied online through Zendesk's Careers website. Heard back about a week after for an initial screening. After screening, had an interview with the direct hiring manager and their team. Overall very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about your current internship   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zendesk (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through glassdoor. Process was extremely quick and easy. Zendesk called within the week and asked about my availability for the role as they needed someone urgently.

The interview lasted 20mins with most questions focused on behavioural aspects; eg. Why you wanna work at Zendesk, coursework likes and dislikes, whether I had knowledge for skillset required

Interview Questions

• Why you wanna work at Zendesk, coursework likes and dislikes, whether I had knowledge for skillset required   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.