Zendesk Product Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zendesk Product Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Zendesk

Product Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zendesk.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a series of skype video calls with the design team, and several individuals from management. These calls were pretty decent, rather informal, we loosely discussed a design exercise that I had been tasked with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zendesk

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

Great and quick process. Professional and helpful recruiter. Started with a call with the recruiter, then met with design manager in person and one week later I went to the office for a 3 x 45 minutes interviews with Designers, product managers and engineers. Friendly people, I'd wish I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• General questions, why work at Zendesk, my experience etc   Answer Question

Product Designer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Zendesk in November 2018.

Interview

Recruiter in Singapore was very rude and unprofessional. At first I thought it was just my experience, but after I read some comments here, I realised she has been doing this for years and others had similar experience with her.

First round Interview was over zoom. Recruiter started asking some usual questions. But as I started replying, she had no patience and would not wait for me to finish my sentence and would not let me speak but rather ask further questions. Often the questions were to reinforce her own assumptions like ‘since you do not have experience in this’ whereas she never let me talk about my experience at first.

She came across as arrogant and immature and lacked basic interviewing skills.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position with zendesk   1 Answer

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zendesk (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Two calls, the second one video, followed by an assignment. Well organised, and good people, and good communication. Only issue was after only two calls a design assignment was provided to complete in "no more than 10 hrs". Before any indication as to where you stand in the process, or no onsite meetings. This is a excessive amount of time for a senior candidate to commit where there could still be any amount of people in the running. A leaner assignment completed in half the time could tell you as much, in conjunction with a site interview, and would show a bit more respect to the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical questions on product design plus history.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.