Zendesk Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zendesk Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Zendesk

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

One phone screen with recruiter, one phone interview with hiring manager, one on-site with 30 min back to back interviews with 5 people.
The people I interviewed with were nice although they could do with some interview training. The questions were repetitive and not that much role-related. What ruined it though was the recruiter. Not only he postponed the initial interview last minute he was very slow in following up. After having the final round of interviews where I felt it went well and I got an overall positive feedback, it took more than 6 weeks to make a decision. The recruiter sent me a cold email that they will not proceed forward after me sending multiple emails / voicemails asking for an update. He has still not provided with any feedback after I had requested for it multiple times. It is very unprofessional to not reply to your emails / calls and to not provide any feedback to last round candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zendesk

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zendesk (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got a reply within five minutes asking me to self-schedule a phone call with the recruiter. Did just that.
    Day of the appointment comes. Nobody calls. I write back to the recruiter asking what happened and whether I should reschedule.
    No reply.
    I write to the guy on LinkedIn.
    No reply.

My theory is that the email account has an automated CV screening tool attached and this person never really looked at my CV or saw the appointment. I’m seriously wondering if he exists at all.

This was the most unprofessional recruiting experience I’ve had in my career.

Interview Questions

Zendesk Response

26 Feb 2018 – Lead Technical Recruiter, EMEA

Hello,

So sorry you had a bad experience with this position. We get a lot of applications, thankfully, but sometimes (very rarely) something slips through the cracks - we're only human :-)

If you're still interested in this role I'd love to chat with you. My direct email address is rodonoghue@zendesk.com

Thanks,
    Robert

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in July 2015.

Interview

Prepare for lots of questions to be asked with several one-on-one interviews. I was given a homework to complete beforehand and pitch the product to them. Everything was quite straight forward. They explained my role and the culture of Zendesk which was helpful in me deciding to take the job or not.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zendesk (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2013.

Interview

Zendesk contacted me to see if I would be interested in a role. Said they would schedule a skype call and then I never heard anything. I contacted them a while later and was told that the role was filled. The HR girl apologised for the 'confusion'. Quite odd seeing as they contacted me. I wasn't actively looking for a job at the time and the process turned me off Zendesk

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.