Zendesk Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zendesk Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Zendesk

3.3

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zendesk.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter then one person internally. They suggested I'd move forward but never heard back, even after follow up emails sent. They didn't seem clear on what the job responsibilities were, either.

Other Interview Reviews for Zendesk

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zendesk.

Interview

I have to say I wasn't impressed. A recruiter set up a screening interview and didn't show up for the call. No request to reschedule. No cancellation. No apology. No response to my follow-up to see if she wanted to choose another time to talk.

I've had plenty of rejections from other companies, but at least they handled things professionally. This is the first time I've been "ghosted" without ever having actually talked to anyone.

Terrible way to treat job applicants! Good luck hitting those revenue targets. Sad!

Interview Questions

• Why did you expect someone to actually show up for your interview? Loser!   Answer Question

Zendesk Response

4 Dec 2017

Hi there, please can you email us to let us know the details of this? We would like to look in to this more. We are very sorry that this happened to you.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Quick, open, had lunch during the interview - made it less formal. Enjoyed that I got to meet a variety of people. Some of the interviews were remote and ran into technical issues. Did not receive a tour of the office.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by HR/Recruiter representative at Zendesk and had the standard phone screening interview review of my resume. Was instructed to review some online materials and demonstrations and try the free version of their solution. Got a call back from a hiring manager for a phone interview and an opportunity for me to demonstrate the free solution to him via web. A couple weeks later went in for the in person interview with the hiring manager and a few members of the team. Received positive feedback and was called back for a second in person interview, both at the San Francisco HQ. This whole process took about 4 weeks but communication from HR or the interviewer did keep me informed throughout the process. I received the standard HR decline email. Process was professional and polite just seemed the scope of the job changed after I started interview process.

Interview Questions

• Skills that were not in original job req were stressed in the second round of interviews. Seemed scope of role had changed since original job was posted. Various layers of sales department.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (London, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

the first step was a 45 minutes phone screen, then a 53 minutes line manager telephone interview and finally a 2 1/2 hours onsite presentation and discussion. process was completed in less than 2 weeks.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2013.

Interview

prepare product demo. you need to know what is Zendesk and the selling points. Be proactive straight to the point. Try to know the competitors that are in the market for this sector.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.