Zendesk Sales Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zendesk Sales Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Zendesk

3.7

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk in February 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via email a few days after I applied to the position online requesting my available times for a 30min phone interview. The first phone interview was with the recruiter who was easy going, only asked a few questions about my resume, the rest was explaining the company.

I received an email a day after the phone interview requesting a second 30min phone interview with the Sr. Director of Sales. They asked me detailed questions about my professional experiences, nothing too difficult.. He seemed quick to get off the phone. Was told to expect a response in the next few days.

Received an email from the recruiter a few days after after phone interview #2 requesting an in-person interview. The interview was scheduled the following week at the SF HQ office. Interview lasted 2.5 hours. I was originally scheduled to meet 3 top executives. After the 3rd they surprised me with a 30min sit down with the COO. Each interviewer was very different. They all asked different questions relating to my experience, how much I knew about the company and why I chose the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zendesk

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2020.

Interview

I received a message from the hiring manager (28th January 2020) as he asked me to let him know my availability for a first call interview. I gave him full availability for the next 2 weeks... He didn't reply to me for the next 4 days so I texted him again for a follow-up. The day next he apologizes with me and asked me again for my availability... the next working day I gave him my availability again, and again he disappeared for the next 4 days... so another follow up message from my side; no reply! The day next I received an email from the HR saing that I have been rejected!

So summarizing: first I have been called for an interview then ignored for 2 weeks and then rejected for absolutely no reason (I didn't even get the chance to have the first interview)! Worst interview process experience I have ever had in the last 15 years of working experience through several multinational companies!

Conclusion: I still think that Zendesk could be a great place where to work, however, I really would suggest the management to pay much more attention when they hire "managers" as they reflect the professionality and credibility of the company... and if this is the professionality and respect that they have for candidates, then it is not definitely a place where I would like to spend my time!

Interview Questions

• First I have been called for an interview, then ignored for the next 2 weeks and then rejected with no reason (I didn't even get the chance to have the first interview)   Answer Question

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zendesk (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

~ Phone screening with an internal recruiter
    ~ Invitation for on-site interview (2 hours)
    ~ Feedback and Decision call with the internal recruiter

By far one of the most well structured and positive interview experiences I have ever participated in, and I didn't even get the job!

From the first call, the recruiter I work with was highly professional, friendly and organised. She always kept me in the loop and communicated with me throughout the process, even when there were no updates. If she wasn't available, the HR team in Dublin stepped in and acted just the same.

During my onsite I meet with the Director and their team, one hour with the director and one hour with the team. Very positive experience, challenging questions, lots of snacks and plently of time for me to interview them as well - as a potential employer.

Interview Questions

• A mix of competency-based questions around personal and technical skills.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.