Zendesk Software Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zendesk Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Zendesk

2.0

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zendesk (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in March 2019.

Interview

I have a severe hearing loss on both sides and Zendesk didn't worry about that. They were super cool and respectful during the process. They've interviewed me on Skype and when I didn't understand something even when repeating once or twice, they've typed questions for me and everything went well, there were three interviews (HR + two managers/engineers) and all of them were very nice.

Then they've invited me to go to the office in Copenhagen and do some onsite interviews, there were two more technical parts about testing and coding and then conversations with an Engineering manager and the HR manager, all interviews were good with some really nice people.

Even though I didn't get an offer, it was an amazing experience mainly cause they've included me in the process regardless of my hearing problems and many companies just stepped back when they found out that I don't hear well. Many companies say "We are an Equal Opportunity Employer... " but it's not true, at Zendesk it is.

Many thanks to Zendesk, mainly for the ones that I've talked using Skype, for the effort done to include me.

Interview Questions

• General questions about testing concepts and coding, onsite practical exercises about exploratory testing and a problem to solve using any programming language.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zendesk

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zendesk (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2017.

Interview

I have applied online.Had an interview with HR.I am from srilanka and job location was Singerpore.It was a skype interview.I have added the person who is going to interview me .No web can was required.

Interview Questions

• Have asked basic stuffs such as salary and how long it will take to relocate.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.