Zimply (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zimply (India) Interview Questions

Interviews at Zimply (India)

2.6

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zimply (India) (Delhi, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

1st Round was supposed to be a written round and it really was. But, the only thing was that this exam wasn't checked at all. What they really did was Resume shortlisting. After that 3 lists of shortlisted candidates were taken out, creating chaos and showcasing dire need to good management. Anyway, next round was GD, they really do not know how to conduct one either. 3 candidates were shortlisted out of the 48 who appeared. (In reality only 38 because the rest 10 were already home due to so many different lists of candidates) The 3 were asked to visit the office next day. But again, after two days, a list of candidates who were supposed to visit the office came. And, guess what? Only the name of 1 candidate from the 3 shortlisted was on that list rest of the names were of people who did not even gave the GD!!! Anyway, moving on, all these people went for the interview to their office at Green Park. Results were supposed to come the next day. So, resuts came and NO ONE was selected!!!!
    You should not waste time on this company as their management is really bad plus there is no news of Zimply being funded, you never know when it shuts down.

Frontend Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zimply (India).

Interview

Hackerrank rank test of backend for both frontend and backend. Do not understand the purpose of a test of backend for all profiles. Random process for management trainees. Package reduced midway through the process.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zimply (India) (New Delhi) in October 2015.

Interview

The recruiting process started with a programming competition on hackerearth, around 16 students were shortlist. The 16 had to go through a technical interview. The process was slow and very casual. Bringing up your certificates or formal attire was just not necessary. Level of questions was easy to moderate, nothing beyond our CV/Resume was asked. 3-4 students were selected for the second round in which the company's CEO was monitoring the interview. They also specifically asked question from CV only, about our projects, how we got them, what we did in it, what was the reporting procedure there. Apart from questions from the projects, other questions were less technical and more analytical. Overall process was quite slow.

Interview Questions

• Sort an infinite stream of numbers at the input time
      Detect duplicate characters in a string
      Detect loop in a linked list
      Design a Db schema for xyz management   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimply (India) (New Delhi) in February 2015.

Interview

A simple review of your CV. Asks some questions to test your capabilities. Nothing to worry. They would also explain their mode of work and see if you are comfortable with it. They tell what they expect from you before hand. They dont expect you to knw everything. You will be given a chance to learn while working.

Interview Questions

• Simple question regarding CV   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing like that

Developer Interview

Application

Interview

first there was an aptitude test conducted and the shortlisted candidates were called for an tech interview where questions on coding were asked and main topics focused were on data structures and algorithms.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zimply (India) (Hyderabad) in March 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview
    There were 7-8 mini case studies that were given as an assignment prior to the interview
    The interview revolved around those case studies and prior work experience.
    Post interview they did a background verification as well.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite android app? What do you like about it? what are the things you would improve in it?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimply (India) (New Delhi) in September 2015.

Interview

Zimply visited our campus.
    First round was written round in which question related to apps, wireframes, product critique were asked. We were supposed to draw wireframes neatly on the sheet. This was a 90 minuted test. But in reality this round had nothing to do with the entire selection process, it was a sheer wastage of time, the company's HR didn't even look at sheets of candidates in the entire selection process (what's the point of taking the exam when you don't even consider it). Written round was non eliminative, next round was GD there were total of 64 students we were divided in 8 groups. After GD 19 students were shortlisted for the interviews. The interview process started at 9:30pm. Initially there was only one person who was supposed to take the interview of Management trainee which happened to be the founder of ZImply, but he could managed only to take interviews of 6 students by 12 midnight. So he along with 2 other company member who were TECHNICAL people decided to make 2 panels. First panel consisted of the founder and the second panel had both the technical people. So they resumed their interviews at 12:30 am wih 6 & 7 students in first and second panel respectively. I had to give my interview to the second panel at 1:30 am. Before me there were 3 students who gave their interview to 2nd panel and they came out within 10 minutes. When my turn came they asked me "Suggest them something as they are the operations head of Uber" and about my weakness that's it, it was over in 7 minutes. So in 1 hour they completed the interviews of the remaining 13 students. The shortlist came the next day 5 students were selected which were either from the lot of students who gave their interviews before 12 midnight or from the 1st panel.
    There was no student shortlisted from the 2nd panel. It felt like the 2nd panel didn't had a say in the selection process.

All in all it was very unprofessional behaviour from the Company's part. Moreover, they didnt even had the company's PPT. We didnt knew about the company, location, pay package.
    Also, their is no news about funding of Zimply. I would suggest not to go in this company.
    Lastly, speaking about those who are interested in joinnig the company, don't be tensed about the written round focus on GD as they don't even see the answer sheet just write one page for the sake of writting :P
    VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

Interview Questions

• Suggest something to UBER's Operation head of India?
      Weakness?   Answer Question

Backend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zimply (India) (New Delhi).

Interview

The company came on a campus recruitment drive with a package of 10lpa. First round was a programming round with cakewalk to moderate level questions. Their management was not good, they keep postponing the result date. Selected candidates were called for interview rounds. There were two rounds of interview. First with zimply team and second with the CEO. Fortunately didn't get the offer as the company is closed now.

Interview Questions

• How do you find loop in a linked list?   1 Answer
    • How do you sort a stream of infinite integers?   1 Answer
    • In a container there is a wooden block floating on water. On top of that wooden block there is a metal ball. What will happen to the water level in the container if you pick that metal ball and drop it in the water?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.