Zoho Digital Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zoho Digital Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Zoho

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in January 2020.

Interview

There was totally 3 rounds. First one was the written test (apti nd c questions). After two days i received the call letter for second round. Only 20 was selected out of 800 (around) for that round. Both the other rounds were one on one where they asked me to solve some puzzles and explain those.Then a HR round. After finishing the rounds, they sent us by saying that the results will be sent in mail. Now I'm waiting for my results.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zoho

Digital Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

First round consists of aptitude qns.It was easy.Second round was data interpretation and i was not selected for third round.I think the next round was HR interview .I have no idea about the third round.

Digital Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zoho in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process take long time for me, four rounds of interview two rounds for skill test another two for team fit & personality check. Overall interview process was Good.

Interview Questions

• They ask questions from the task you have already submitted.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in June 2019.

Interview

First round is basic aptitude.
    2nd round is another aptitude with a huge data with minimal time
    3rd round is cat level aptitude problems
    4round managerial
    And then fifth round is HR round
    Then after 2 weeks, I have got a call from company saying that I was selected.

Interview Questions

• Alok has three daughters. His friend Shyam wants to know the ages of his daughters. Alok gives him first hint.

1) The product of their ages is 72.

Shyam says this is not enough information Alok gives him a second hint.

2) The sum of their ages is equal to my house number.

Shyam goes out and look at the house number and tells “I still do not have enough information to determine the ages”.   2 Answers

Digital Marketing Analyst Interview

Interview

First I went through the written test at Zoho, chennai. It consists of Aptitude, C program basics and code debugging. Aptitude question were easy and C programming questions were somewhat tough.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were from structures and pointers in C   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied through college it takes 3 days for interview at Chennai,guduvanchary. The way of interview is written paper pen test.within 5 days they announced result prepare aptitude and attend model test for confidence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied through online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in May 2019.
    Had 3 rounds, aptitude, advanced aptitude, HR
    I attended Round 1 (Aptitude) but I was not shortlisted for next round.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in April 2019.

Interview

1st round: General aptitude
    2nd round: Data interpretation(difficulty high)
    3rd round: HR
    The aptitude in the first round was general and easy to do. The second is very difficult, and once you crack that, the HR round is easy to crack.

Interview Questions

• Basic things related to your resume   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in April 2019.

Interview

its was quite a long process . the first round was aptitude and logical reasoning . the questions are said to be bit hard than the normal standards . next you will have to wait for the next round selection that will be mailed to candidates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in March 2019.

Interview

First Round: General Aptitude
    {Around 1000 students give and 40 students get qualified. Total of 50 questions. time allotted 3 hours}
    Second Round: Advance Aptitude
    {To check your analytical skill. Question where each question had 5 part based on the based on tables, graph. Total of 30 questions. Time allotted 2 hours }

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.