Zoho Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 22 May 2017

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through online. The interview consisted of 6 rounds, 3 technical rounds and 3 face to face interviews.
    First round has C aptitude questions(about 15 questions) , you have to write programs. Mostly from concepts of arrays, pointers, post increment and pre increment operators.
    (About 150+ people attended this written test).

At the same day second round was conducted, in which you had write to programs in laptops, list of 5 problems were given. This tests your applied knowledge of data structures and problem solving skills. ( About 30+ people shortlisted for this round).

Those who were shortlisted (about 15) were called for third round of programming test. It was application programming round. You were given application to write in my case it was ATM machine process. This was to test your object oriented programming skills, design a bit before start solving. Four of us shortlisted for face to face interview.

The fourth round was technical face to face interview, asked for personal details, again gave programming problem to solve, and numerical aptitude questions. 1

The fifth round was HR interview, usual HR interview questions and the final round was with the manager, usual HR interview questions.

Interview Questions

• During technical interview they have asked for worker/days days numeric aptitude question?   6 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoho.

Interview

the first round consisted of predicting the output questions.Next round was coding in which we had to code and then we will be given another question if its completed.The questions given to us were mostly based on matrices.After that round there was another coding round followed by interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in February 2017.

Interview

1. Written round asked c questions more based on pointers
    2. Computer coding- basic comprising of easy problem should be solved within 30 mins
    3. Computer coding -advanced happened at zoho office asked to do game coding.

Interview Questions

• 1. Normal C based question
      2. Most of the programs are easy can be done using simple oops concepts
      1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho.

Interview

I applied through online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zoho near Srm college (Chennai).Total number of students applied nearly 300. There was two batch of interview conducted by zoho. i attended at morning batch at 10 am on Saturday.

Interview Questions

• 15 C Output and 10 Normal Aptitude.
      10 C Output– 1 Marks
      5 C Output– 2 Marks
      10 Normal Aptitude — 1 Mark..
      i was not selected because of no preparation. about other round i don't know.
      1 Answer

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoho (Coimbatore) in February 2017.

Interview

The first round was like to find the output of 40 flow charts on basic arithmetic operations but little confusing. The second round is a simple programming round where the questions like 1. sum of digits, 2. shifts in arrays like questions were asked. The third round was advanced programming where the questions based on 2D arrays, but the logic are quite difficult. After that 3 technical interview rounds where the aptitude skills were tested as well as our interest and some personal interview like questions were asked.. And finally personal HR round!!

Interview Questions

• 1. sum of digits
      2. shifts in arrays
      3. addition deletion of elements in the array without using another array

Member Technical Staff(Software Developer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in February 2017.

Interview

I Attended an interview at zoho chennai.
    the initial screening is done by an aptitude test which consists of programming and quantitative aptitude. very friendly environment and we can interact with the employees. very supportive company as i heard covers all your travel,medical,marital and schooling for kids expenses.the company is in the stage of expansion. i personally think they are the google in India,such liberal workplace no dress code or such as i have heard, very satisfying to work for, the company is expanding from 1 building to 6 buildings in chennai alone.they also has a office at thenkasi , tamil nadu. hands down one of the best work places you can get into. info is from a friend who works there. i haven't cleared the prelims. they look for skill instead of academic performance, their all round evaluation tests whether you are a mug up or a know how..dont think twice just attend the selection process, and if you get an offer do join because its awesome to work there.

Interview Questions

• 20 programming output questions(10 basic and 10complex ones like string handling and pointers, memory management etc.) and 10 quantitative and mathematical aptitude   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai).

Interview

Process took 2 days.Day one first round is pen and paper they gave us bunch of flowcharts and program I have to find out output /error.they shortlisted based on cutoff. They fixed different cutoff for different departments and also based on 12th group.Next round was programing 5 programs.very easy.based on time taken to solve they shortlisted.Next day started with programing round it was nearly developing a game.after that 2 technical interview and 1 hr.in technical they checked my logical problem solving.

Interview Questions

• 2 egg 10 floors puzzle
      Apptitute in angle in clock for given time
      Chain in linked list
      How will you find middle element in linked list
      Answer Question

Negotiation

S

Project Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Zoho in January 2017.

Interview

Got a link for zoho project trainee recruitment and applied for it . Got a call for 1st round . There a wonderful journey started
    2nd round was a programming round in zoho with dell laptops !

Interview Questions

• 1 st round apps and puzzles c output questions
      2nd round 5 questions
      3rd 2 questions
      4th tech hr
      5th gen hr
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Prepare well on c alone for fresher non it backgroud students

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoho (Hyderabad).

Interview

In interview 1st round was programming test written test should write the output of the given programs and 2nd round was online test should write a program and next was TR and the final round is HR

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding C programming   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho in December 2016.

Interview

1st round has section A & B.
    In section A has full of C programming, Find the output for a programming.
    In section B has Aptitude questions.
    Section A has 15 questions and section B has 10 questions. Time 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Find the output for C programme and mostly using for Loop.   Answer Question