Zoho Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zoho Interview Questions

Updated 22 Aug 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tenkasi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho (Tenkasi) in August 2017.

Interview

4 rounds.First round will be finding output for the given program.Second round will be programming there we have to solve minimum 5 program.Third round is complex programming and then the technical.

Interview Questions

• the process was common nothing personal   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madurai South

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho (Madurai South) in August 2017.

Interview

Round 1 consist of 25 questions(10 c questions + 15 general aptitude ). c questions were difficult and general aptitudes were moderate. In c most questions were from loop and pointer concepts and on coming to the next part it consist of reasoning and logical questions in maximum along with some simple basic questions. Results of round 1 is still yet to be announced. I wrote the test 2 days earlier on this reviewed date and I'm waiting to write about the next upcoming rounds.

Anonymous Employee in Madurai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zoho (Madurai) in August 2017.

Interview

Hy guys I attended Zoho Off campus drive @Madurai on Aug 20 . It was quite easy . 15 Aptitude questions + 10 C aptitude . Time duration was 90 min. I took more time to solve each question. That was the problem. Finally I managed to attend 20 questions only . I can surely say I'll score 15+ .

Interview Questions

• Now the question is "15+ is enough to qualify for next round or not ? " I think it's enough . Because lots of people around me didn't write well . so share your thoughts . and please comment here when you get result .   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in July 2017.

Interview

There was a written test for 2 hrs which consist of email writing and questions related to English grammar.they guided very well,no difficulties in searching the company its a great platform for freshers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho in July 2017.

Interview

First round was general aptitude and some questions on C, with little practice only could easily crack it. Second round was programming round, I was be asked 6 questions and solve it with any language of my choice solved 4. Time limit was 2hrs. Third round was face to face technical HR interview, which I couldn't make it.

Interview Questions

Interview

I want to be placed in Zoho....because I like it ... And I want to achieve many things.. Sure I will be.. Hope for good result that I expected ...

Trainer Interview

Interview

Now I m fresher and In your company people are saying enjoy to work and learn good something also grain knowledge and good caring and your company shows good environment also important One is good food

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai).

Interview

I applied through link came from social media and friends. I attend first round and after mail came to attend for 2nd round and zoho gives freedom to analyse u and be prepare and say true in interview and what u put in resume was always u must know and interact with round contacters is important and say what u explain.

Interview Questions

• 1)C compiler what do and exetion of output file c
      2)non fibonacci number
      3)sorting coding
      4)3 - puzzle
      5)what's behind system.out.printl()   2 Answers

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in June 2017.

Interview

We had a test at the beginning of technical English and the before that there was an online test during registration and then they was no contact from them yet.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in June 2017.

Interview

Typically 4 rounds with an Aptitude, Written (Essays, Posters, Ads, etc), Technically Interview and HR Interview.

I was afforded the luxury of bypassing the aptitude round since I had gotten the interview opportunity through an employee referral. The process tests your patience a lot and aspects of it seemed intentional to test the interviewee's professionalism and ability to withstand long durations of boredom due to lack of movement (between rounds) amidst the excitement created by the work environment. To an extent I found it unnecessary and a little taxing on my stress levels. Might vary from person to person. But candidates intimidated by the place and their methods would certainly break at some point during the process.

I guess I wasn't suitable enough to get to the HR round as I was told to leave for the day after my technical round with the promise of being contacted about it shortly and I've yet to be contacted (it has been 10 days since and it is pretty discourteous of their HR to put up such an act).

Interview Questions

• Design a Poster promoting eBooks on the kindle platform and outline the benefits of reading on electronic media.

Social-political commentary on live-in relationships.

Writing a promotional blog post about a given revolutionary technology that is yet to be commercially available.   Answer Question

See What Zoho Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Member of Technical Staff in Puducherry

Pros: “I rate everything based on my priority, 1. Salary - more than enough to live happy in India 2. Hike - Based on your performance. If your performance is top notch, You will get more...”“I rate everything based on my priority, 1. Salary - more than enough to live happy in India 2. Hike - Based on your performance. If your performance is top notch, You will get more than what you expect 3. Environment - Peaceful and close to luxury. 4. Work culture - Zero % micromanagement and you will be given full freedom to work. But including a different technology into Zoho's traditional stack is very difficult. 5. Work Timings - Based on the team. More or like flexible timings 6. Politics in management hierarchy - Obviously zero politics between management and end employees. 7. Other employee benefits - They provide current top end phones for employees (i got S7 edge), Food is provided by the company, Pantry is also good enough if you are a foodie, Dorm facility, Rich work culture, etc” – Full Review

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.