Zoho Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zoho Interview Questions

Updated 15 Nov 2017

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoho.

Interview

First day, a pen and paper test was conducted. The test mostly had C outputs and Aptitude questions. It also had puzzles. The second round was basic programming. Third round was complex programming. They asked us to develop an application. There were two more interviews after this.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in October 2017.

Interview

Zoho is amazing place ever been too! Life at Zoho is like Heaven more you work more you get opportunities as in Facility wise amazing as best than other IT Industry could provide to their employees but work pressure is there! Learn to be self dependent and no one will be there to help you out!

I got 2 opportunities to get into Zoho Corporation but both the ways to get into and explore was way to difficult! One was when i was in third year through internship at Zoho Corp and the other was through On-Campus Drive at our College.

Firstly, I will share process through third year as an intern,
    we were asked to clear 4 rounds which was conducted by our college for students of any department who were interested in taking up the internship and it started when i was in 5th semester.

Round 1: MCQ based on basic knowledge on all subjects of Computer Science related stuff

Round 2: Fill in the banks based on C program outputs

Round 3: Coding in HackerRank Platform

Round 4: Coding in HackerRank Platform

after all the above rounds, the shortlisted students were trained on Product-Based Development Training in same semester (5th)

then in 6th Semester we were under mentorship given by Zoho Employees for about 6 months as every week we used to get assignment and we used to work on it and improve yourself than before! they used to keep elimination round every week and we need to clear to sustain under mentorship period so as to get an offer as Incubation trainee at Zoho.

again the shortlisted from the sustained metorship were called to zoho office for a month to be noticed based on the progress of the task given to us at the office and finally after a month the finalized shortlisted student got offer letter along with extension of more than 7 months of internship period with the pay.

Work Hard to achieve it!

Second Opportunity was through On-Campus Drive:

It had 5 Different Rounds of selection procedure

Round 1: (consist of 4 sets) (Pen and paper test)
    Aptitude as fill ups and Programming as MCQs type
    Aptitude Level was to difficult..

Round 2:
    Coding on the system with 5 Questions
    They expect the code should be optimized with less time and space complexity with all possible case and scenario it should work even if not mentioned in question paper.
    (Here because of this i missed the opportunity as the suggestion given by one of the Zoho employee after my round 2 test )

Round 3:
    Mini Project based on the scenario or the task given as mentioned before in my incubation training period!
    with optimized code,time and space. Modularity of code is to be got

Round 4:
    Technical Interview based on Mini project done in round 3 and CV related and other questions as normal along with puzzles and scenarios like hoe to design database structure for a student with fields and use normalization, etc

Round 4: HR Interview as usual

Hope this would be helpful to get an idea how to crack :)
    All the best :)

Interview Questions

• Java is a must to sustain in Zoho Corp and PostgreSQL.
      They expect what is not there in Question paper!
      (thinking out of box)
      Design ATM Machine,Railway System,Cab Booking System, Internet Banking System, etc   Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in October 2017.

Interview

there were five rounds
    aptitude with basic c and aptitude questions
    programming where i have to solve and explain 3 out of 5
    advanced programming where one question with various parts will be given
    technical hr
    general hr

Interview Questions

• Advanced programming was tough as I am from mechanical engineering background   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I attended on campus.I am studying EEE.There are four rounds. Question set is different for it, cs and non it,cs .
    First round consists of 20 aptitude and 10 programming questions. No mcq.You need to solve and answer it.The rough sheat which you solve should attach to your answer sheat.2.second round 2 programs who cracks goes to third round.Third app create.fourth technical Hr

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zoho in June 2017.

Interview

The first round is aptitude and c programming. Second round is writing 8 programs. third round is 2 big programming. final round is technical hr. thats is the interview process in zoho.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very simple
    It had one round of java programming
    other round of advanced java programming
    one technical hr and genral hr
    The key is how we approach the problem and if yu cant crack the coding part they will ask us to tell the logic in worst case scenerios

Interview Questions

• Check whether the input string is balanced or not like
      String can have only following characters (,{,[,],},)
      (())-balanced

(())[{]-unbalanced
      {[][)]{}}-unbalanced
      {(([))}-unbalanced   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zoho (Chennai) in September 2017.

Interview

1st round was written test- 2 sections : aptitude and C questions . (No multiple choice questions, you have to write the answers).
    2nd round was coding test : 5 questions. Prepare from geeks for geeks for it .
    3rd round was also coding test : 1 question - Application Development.
    4th round - Tech and HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic C questions but logically and application building.   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zoho.

Interview

The initial screening process took place in Estancia premises.. in the screening process they check your command over the english language with set of various questions from error spotting, sentence correction, cloze test and reading comprehension..

Interview Questions

• how do you market our product?   1 Answer

Software Developer Fresher Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zoho.

Interview

First round is written test having aptitude, c programs and puzzles.
    In Second round asked to write programs in our own language.
    Questions are moderate level like pattern formations,array problems, string problems ect

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zoho (Coimbatore) in September 2017.

Interview

1st round: 20 General aptitude questions and 10 C aptitude questions without choice - 2 hours
    2nd round: 2 Programs - 1 hour
    3rd round: 1 Advanced programming - Project type - 8 hours
    4th round: Personal HR

Interview Questions

• What do you think the reason would be if you are not selected in this interview process?   Answer Question