Zolo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.7

Sort:

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zolo (Pune) in July 2018.

Interview

It is a startup company and very less chance to survive in market for long time because managers behavior was very rud. 2 rounds taken by interviewer at Pune Balewadi- Aundh. After 1 interview they asked me genrate lead within 2 hours and asked to prepare a excel file on that.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zolo (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

I was invited for the face-to-face interview. The office looks like a government office. There were two rounds of interview and I cleared both. HR asked me to wait for 5 min to discuss the offer, after 15 mins he asked to leave saying that we will discuss it on Wednesday. It was clearly the salary issue.

No one called after that, If they couldn't afford the salary they should not waste people time.

They are looking for a software developer, not a product developer.

Interview Questions

• Snake and ladder game, Coin Change DP, No of ways to reach at the end of Snake and ladder.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zolo (Bengaluru) in December 2016.

Interview

The Job requirement was posted on Naukri and i applied online for the same. Post which i got an interview call by E-mail.
    There were 4 rounds of interviews of which the 1st was a general intro and then 2 rounds of interviews with the respective managers and finally a discussion with the co founders.
    Everything went smoothly and had a work assignment day with the HR team of Zelo to understand how the company works . Altogether it was a good experience for me.

Interview Questions

• HR practices , Team management , Manpower Handling, Recruitment Cycle   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

first round is aptitude which is at medium level difficulty. The second round is Group Discussion. And the third round is Personal Interview. The education background does not matter which is a good thing.

Internet Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zolo (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

It was telephonic as well as Face to face. It was a 2 day process and evaluation was made based on a quick presentation. A panel of members evaluated the presentation and provided a scenario and asked how will you react on that?

Interview Questions

• Basically about ATL & BTL activities, Online marketing?   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kormangala

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zolo (Kormangala).

Interview

5 rounds of Interview including aptitude and a Selenium assignment followed by 3 technical interviews.
    Make sure about the position before attending the interview. After you put in your efforts and solve the assignments and clear all the rounds, HR says the position is on Hold
    Advice to HR's : Please respect candidate's time and efforts

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zolo in September 2017.

Interview

Office was clean and maintained well. Nice place to work. Interview takes place only about 10 mins. It's a direct face to face interview. The person who interviewed me is soft and neutral.

Senior Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zolo (New Delhi).

Interview

I got shortlisted for the same position 3 times. Twice for Bangalore and once for Pune. I got a mail from their side that I've been shortlisted for the same and I have to fill up a form. I did that and replied to the mail. There's no reply from the HR who contacted me. I mailed multiple times. Two HRs mailed me for different locations. I replied to both the mails multiple times. I contacted them on LinkedIn. No response. I tried to connect with few of their employees on LinkedIn. I got a reply from a kind employee that he'll look into it. He laughed when I conveyed the problem that I'm facing.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zolo (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

First round was Aptitude round and Verbal ability. Then second round was personal interview. The interview was nice but the interviewer was rude he was not aloowing me to finish and was keeping on asking questions. Stressful interview

Interview Questions

• Difference between sales and marketing. Why sales. About yourself and background.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zolo (Bengaluru).

Interview

It was good they want to show you Big Big Dreams. If you Able to show your believe in them then you are in. And if your salary expectation is 50% less then the current value then you are in 100%.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.