Zomato Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 26 Feb 2019

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zomato (New Delhi) in April 2015.

Interview

First round was a telephonic interview where basic questions were asked
Second round was a face to face interview. I was asked about my strengths and weaknesses and other general stuff. The interviewer also asked me to make a sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• one jug has 5 liters of capacity and another has 3 liters of capacity. how will you get 4 liters in the 5 liter jug without measuring?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zomato

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zomato (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2017.

Interview

It was quite easy, started with a GD, then grammar test, followed by a PI. The recruiters are very helpful, they will take care of every process that needs to be done.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zomato (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. Firstly, Video call,Secondly, telephonic interview and lastly Face to face face interview. Telephonic interview is more of a personality test. Video call is all about job description. Last round is iq test, and they check you on technical grounds as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, there were 2 riddles, what do you know about e-commerce, What do you understand by job description provided   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zomato (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview is taken in 4-5 rounds as
    GD, Grammar test, Typing test, HR round.
    The GD is not a GD round actually you just have to speak some lines on a topic, they only check English. HR round was very basic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zomato (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2018.

Interview

It starts with a Collective Debate where everyone gives there opinion about the topic presented followed by a Grammer and Written Skill Test before moving to the final PI.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself.
      What were your previous job and your role?
      What do you know about Zomato?
      Gave a situation and wanted to know my opinion about what will I do in that.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.