Zomato Key Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zomato Key Account Manager Interview Questions

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zomato (Kolkata) in June 2015.

Interview

Very interactive. Had to showcase overall selling skills from an AC to a mobile. It was not so challenging and they just wanted to know whether I was ready to get hands dirty in multiple roles, if required. They explained the roles that are available and how they work overall. Gave an idea about the work timings and even the fun during work

Interview Questions

• Sell an Android phone to a hard-core iOS Apple Phone User   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zomato

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zomato (New Delhi) in December 2016.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. Easy and process was fast for me. Had 3 rounds including a telephonic round. When asked about the last pay you got, Zomato will try to pay you exactly the same amount.

Key Account Manager Interview

Interview

There was a telephonic interview followed by a group discussion some days later. They eliminate majority of candidates in the GD round. Make sure you make an impact in the GD and pick a side against the majority. After GD you're asked to meet the Sales Head in a PI. The interview went smoothly though they grill you about your previous job and give mock sales scenario related to your previous job.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zomato (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2015.

Interview

I got a phone screening call, that went well and I got called into their office. Had a great 1:1 chat with HR person, that went good as well. Went in for another interview this time with HR and Sales Manager. They were looking for someone who could fit into their culture. I guess I approached it professionally but it seems like they want your personality to shine. I did not get an offer as my personality was probably not quite a fit which was disappointing as it seems like a great place to be at

Key Accounts Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zomato.

Interview

All round great business and process (3 separate face-to-face interviews) but in the end it was a mutual decision that it wasn't the right fit based on what we were both after. This particular workplace looks great, however they're quite adamant that it's a work-life integration rather than a work-life balance. There aren't set hours in particular so you can expect to be working long and random hours. The role looked great and I think that it's definitely a great company to work for. Would recommend to any graduates or job-seekers with an entrepreneurial spirit and a real drive for success.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zomato (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2015.

Interview

over all the process was nice and handled in a good way :

Three rounds - GD, Followed by first round of PI and then second round of PI by the VP

GD - Normal Topics

First round of PI - taken by the HR lady

Last round - sell products & Services, Stress interview

Interview Questions

• Sell me a pen , sell me your mobile, be a vendor and sell me your services, why zomato, why do u want to leave your current company   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zomato (Mumbai) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website.
    I was called by their HR Team in two days, to know me better, my current role and basic understanding of Zomato's Revenue Model.
    I was called for a Physical Interview in the next two days with the Sales Head. The Interview started very late and it wasn't with the Sales Head as mentioned by Area Sales Manager.
    Interview with Area Sales Manager was okay, I have listed the questions below. I was told there might be another round of interview in the next 15-20 mins and post that HR will get in touch with me with the final decision/offer.
    I waited for 30 mins and then finally got out to ask someone about my next interview, to which the Sales Head said they had an internal chat, there won't be another interview and the HR will get in touch with me directly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself, your current role, what does the company do?   Answer Question
    • Zomato Hacking news - did you know about this? What's your take on the same?   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking for a change? What do you think Zomato culture is like?   Answer Question
    • Mock Sales: I am a 6'4 tall handsome guy, assume your phone is pink color and sell it to me.   Answer Question
    • Current CTC, Expected CTC, okay with the salary range offered or no?   Answer Question

Key Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zomato (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

The whole process was professional and transparent.

From phone interview to face to face interview to receiving the offer, the process was smooth and timely actioned.

There was no pointless or random questions asked as they focused on your experience and skills, but most importantly your attitude and fit into their culture.

Interview Questions

• How many active users do you think there are in Sydney that uses Zomato?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.