Zurich North America Claims Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zurich North America Claims Interview Questions

Interviews at Zurich North America

2.3

Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I went through the intern process and full time process so I'll post both together. I had previously interned here before in the summer in the Dallas office and had a very positive experience. Everyone in the company is very genuine and laid back which was one of the main reasons for pursuing a full time job when I moved cities. Despite everything you hear about high turnover and too much stress on the job, I didn't see any of that working here for 3 months. There are really a lot of opportunities they offer as long as you want them.
For the intern position, I applied online and got a phone call from a recruiter the next day and had a brief 30 minute interview about my resume, goals, some behavioral questions, etc. The next day, the recruiter called back and scheduled a phone interview with 2 hiring managers for the next week. This interview was pretty lengthy and asked a variety of behavioral questions. "tell me about a time you had conflict on the job, overcame biggest obstacle, disagreed with management, how you keep organized". I actually didn't think I did well at all because I reused a lot of examples but I got an offer anyways. My advice is to come up with a lot of scenarios beforehand and be able to elaborate.
For the full time position in Los Angeles, I contacted my recruiter when I moved cities for any openings for full time positions and she scheduled a meeting with 2 hiring managers. This interview was also very laid back because of everything I learned in the internship position so this might be a little biased. I was offered a position a week later. They mostly want to know if you have leadership qualities/project management skills. Be prepared to talk about the insurance industry and what you know about the company.

Interview Questions

• describe the internet to a 5 year old, favorite excel shortcut, what do you know about insurance industry, lots of behavioral questions about leadership   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zurich North America

Claims Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Schaumburg, IL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I had one screening interview over the phone followed by two more phone interviews with managers. After completing these I was invited in to have an hour long interview with one of the claims managers.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about myself such as why I got into insurance, what classes I like at school, and what I like about the company. The interview was very easy going and conversational with no hard questions.   Answer Question

Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zurich North America (Schaumburg, IL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online then got an email from a recruiter about having a phone interview. Had the call, brief interview about skills and employers. Then was told I would get an in-person interview email when my documents were sent through. Got an interview, had it but no job offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others?
      What do you do when a conflict arises? (get a manager, or solve it yourself)
      How do you work with others?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.