Zuti Engineering Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Zuti Engineering Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Zuti Engineering Solutions

2.8

Design Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zuti Engineering Solutions.

Interview

I was applied in naukri and i got a call from HR for interview. The process is 1.Tool test, 2.Technical Interview(about past experience), 3.HR-Interview. They are offering less salary. Hope it suitable for freshers.

Robots Collaborated With Humans Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zuti Engineering Solutions (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in September 2017.

Interview

I was not asked any Technical questions.The whole interview consisted of HR questions.The interviewer became very happy after seeing my face,so my suggestion to you is do smile.Speak as yourself even though I didn't get selected.They wanted me to know about the company really well but I didn't know much about it.

Interview Questions

• 1)About myself   1 Answer
    • 2)hen they asked my further questions from that point such as what was your internship on.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zuti Engineering Solutions in July 2017.

Interview

First a written test was taken, then they called for a interview after clearing that. Some basic technical questions, interest in their choice of field and few HR questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between C++ and Java?   1 Answer
    • What was your College project   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zuti Engineering Solutions (Hyderabad) in February 2016.

Interview

This was my Experience at Zuti..

It was on 22 February i guess... I got a call regarding openings at zuti and they forwarded me a mail.
    It was from P****rj.. The whole mail was like

"Dear Srinath,

Greetings from Zuti Engineering Solutions!!

As per discussions, we are inviting you for further F2F Discussions on 22.02.2016 (Monday) at 10:00AM at Zuti office.

Interview Process:
        1. Tool Test
        2. Technical and HR Discussions

Attached, the route map of the company to make your travel comfortable and easy."

On 22nd Feb,
    I first had general Aptitude test which i cleared and after that further round was "TOOL TEST" in Creo.
    I got a simple drawing and with my knowledge i did it 60% may be better and they forward me to next round.

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION...
    It was not good for me ... I just tried and i gave half half answers.. So, they told me..
    "THANKS, WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU.."

I was thinking i could do much better... but the very next day i got a call from ZUTI..
    It was like... Congrats Srinath, you have cleared interview process
    you can come to our office to have final HR discussion round.

WOW, I felt wings on my feet..
    The next day i went for HR
    He just took some self intro and he explained the Salary process and 3yrs Bond.
    I was all YES!
    HR congratulated me that i got selected and asked me when i am able to JOIN..
    I said, Sir, I am immediate joiner, i can even come from tommorrow..
    He said, ok good, Plz contact Mr.P*****rj. He will mail you the required documents list and offer letter..
    THANK you..

So, I was happy. . i brought sweets to my friends, at last job in core designing side..
    I resigned my old job where i was in training from 20 days in a small Production unit.
     I was waiting for an Email...
    waited
    waited
    2 days gone. . .5 days gone. . .
    A week passes away. . but there was no response..
    So, I called Mr.P****rj , to know what happen...
    HE SIMPLY SAID, ONLY TWO PEOPLE GOT SELECTED FOR THAT POSITION AND THE OTHER ONE GOT OFFER LETTER.
    BUT SRINATH, YOUR'S THEY KEPT ON HOLD.

So, Thats how my "No Reason Interview Rejection" story went...
    Result is I lost my old job and new job at the time...
    NOW, I AM JOBLESS...

THANKS TO ZUTI.....

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me, if u were doing some drawing in CREO and suddenly the power goes off... What happens? The diagram will save or erased?   1 Answer

CAE Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zuti Engineering Solutions (Hyderabad) in June 2015.

Interview

One written exam with basic questions on strength of materials, Finite element methods, and some other questions .1 round you might be interviewed by two people. It is very eaasy to crack the written eam

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

test, interview

CAE Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Zuti Engineering Solutions (Hyderabad) in October 2013.

Interview

The MD of the company takes the interview. Questions seems easy but the deeper the subject goes the tough it gets.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Interview

Good hiring and interview process, checking individual capibilites by different mode. Technical Test, Tool Test and 2 rounds of Technical Interview. so that right candidate should join the company.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zuti Engineering Solutions (Hyderabad).

Interview

You need to do the one month paid course in hypermesh or proe.
    After this course you can get a good job outside the company also.
    If you want to climb the ladder fast and can break the bond or can take the work prussure for two years join this company.
    Gain high scores in there test.
    Proffesional look while attending the interview is a must.
    OK communication skills are needed.
    Basic knnowledge on failure modes and mechanics is an added benefit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You cant negotiate at this office. Beware of the contract its 2 and half years.

Fresher Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banjara Hills

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zuti Engineering Solutions (Banjara Hills) in July 2012.

Interview

Great process, they believe on saving time for each other. I have seen lot of companies, if you go for interview they make us wait for 2 to 3 hrs but in Zuti Engineering i have just waited for 5 mints. Interview process was excellent. They believe and respect on what they are.

Interview Questions

• Zuti is a Innovative company, heance there questions was very innovative and mean full. I am very pleased to give interview in Zuti and also i respect what they are doing and there commitment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They pay as per the market standards and candidates capabilities. I liked it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.