administrative assistant iv Interview Questions

administrative assistant iv interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Cobb County School District
Administrative Assistant/Secretary IV Central Office was asked...3 October 2012

What are your faults.

2 Answers

Sometimes, I find myself completing tasks in the order they were received and realize that work has to be prioritized, as well. Less

State of Nevada

How would you deal with a difficult co-worker?

1 Answers

I only convey the necessary. I try to have as little to address with them as possible. Less

Express Employment Professionals

What are your strengths?

1 Answers

My strengths are front office administration and accounting

Texas Department of Insurance

What computer and office skills do you feel that you have would be of benefit to this position?

1 Answers

I have over 35 years of office professional experience and feel I would be a great asset to any company. Less

University of Nevada, Reno

Are you comfortable using hand tools? Apparently there was a part of the job duties that was left out of the job description that they were not aware of. Also, I was asked what part of the job would be most challenging to me, before I had a good sense of the job. Am I comfortable climbing ladders? No indication was given on how often or how much.

Northrop Grumman

Salary negotiation.

Texas Department of State Health Services

This position will require the employee to work proactively. Please provide at least two examples of how you have worked proactively in the past.

Boston Children's Hospital

tell us about yourself

MIT Lincoln Laboratory

The behavioral interviewing tactic caught me off guard, and it made me visibly nervous (looking away, stumbling on words). I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason why I wasn't chosen to go further.

Esperanza

Something about how I would handle a busy day with many assignments on my plate.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Interview Questions