Affiliate manager Interview Questions

Affiliate Manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
IHG Hotels and Resorts
Affiliate Marketing Manager was asked...18 September 2017

How can we better compete against OTA's?

3 Answers

They will want you to come to the table having done some research on the competitive nature between hotels and OTA's Less

Hi I'm working before London off-licence 6 year experience but I am need work permit for come to work now I am in India please help me Less

Show your aids on maps. Bid on your own hotel name. Make the most of customer data. Less

Betsson Group

The reason I was looking to join and move abroad?

2 Answers

Because Betsson is a leader in their industry and Malta is a vibrant, beautiful place to live. Less

Wanted to work in larger company, and working in Malta sounded nice

belboon

What have you done before ?

1 Answers

Explained relation with this new job

National Health Educators

I was questioned about my sales figures from my current employer. They will ask you several hypotheticals relating to sales and marketing which I thought were easy.

1 Answers

I basically told them how I ran my sales team and talked about some of the techniques I use during outside appts. Less

Enlabs

work experience to contribute to the company how the work will be structured

1 Answers

short and sweet with out any issues

Shopify

What is your work experience?

1 Answers

I asked if they were referring to relative industry or general sales.

Tripadvisor

How would you launch an affiliate program for TripAdvisor rentals

Presentation business case

What could I add to their successful business.

1 Answers

Increase their affiliate database through personal connections that I gained from my past work experiences. Less

v2 Ventures

What would you do if a customer said this?

1 Answers

listen, listen, listen, tell client I'm going to present this to management immediately. Less

Paragon Digital Services

Are you familiar with Affiliate network CJ? How you create rules and how you recruit affiliates?

1 Answers

I answered the question fairly. I am familiar with CJ network and how to recruit affiliates. Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 205 interview questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

account managerassistant manager digital marketing